Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank Server Files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You must compile server,create MySQL database (sql/setup.cmd(edit your mysql config) ) then edit files dist/pb_game/configs /database.ini and dist\pb_auth\configs\database.ini then run dist\Start.cmd .Then you must run client with parametres login and password sample:pointblank.exe <your login> <your pass>.

Compiled server by me:

Friend Do You Speak Turkish Or Azerbayjan ?

P.S sorry for my bad english =D

Abi Ben Bunu Yapdim Didiklerinin Hepsini Verdiyin PB English Yaptim Ama Olmuyo Yani PBSheld Geliyo Bekliyom Ama PonTBLank Acmiyo Lutfen Bi Video Cheke Bilirmisin Bunun Icin English Versiyonda ) Cok Teshekkur Ederim

Client you can download from ,also you need utility for editing server ip at file lwsi_En.sifPBEncDec.zip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You must compile server,create MySQL database (sql/setup.cmd(edit your mysql config) ) then edit files dist/pb_game/configs /database.ini and dist\pb_auth\configs\database.ini then run dist\Start.cmd .Then you must run client with parametres login and password sample:pointblank.exe <your login> <your pass>.

Compiled server by me:

Friend Do You Speak Turkish Or Azerbayjan ?

P.S sorry for my bad english =D

Abi Ben Bunu Yapdim Didiklerinin Hepsini Verdiyin PB English Yaptim Ama Olmuyo Yani PBSheld Geliyo Bekliyom Ama PonTBLank Acmiyo Lutfen Bi Video Cheke Bilirmisin Bunun Icin English Versiyonda ) Cok Teshekkur Ederim

Client you can download from ,also you need utility for editing server ip at file lwsi_En.sifPBEncDec.zip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Other Discussion About PointBlank OFFLINE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@xenoz how to edit server?like a use mask,berret etc please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make a login screen at point blank offline? :?:
sample image

cheat pointblank 2011 - Point Blank Server Files ? - RaGEZONE Forums
I use PointBlankPTS file.
please help. thanks before :rolleyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have an English version...it's from Philippines client:D:

2 - Point Blank Server Files ? - RaGEZONE Forums PointBlank_20130601_141316 - Point Blank Server Files ? - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - Point Blank Server Files ? - RaGEZONE Forums

4 - Point Blank Server Files ? - RaGEZONE Forums 5 - Point Blank Server Files ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fixed all weapons only....still can't play PVP/LAN...can see each other on lobby..can join each other but cannot respawn...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
using server rev83 . here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any Have Files And Tutorial Of Project Blackout File Server And How To Install It

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody help me with the install and play PBlackout Private server ??

I've client PBlackout and server too but i don't know how to play that with server emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back