Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DC Universe Online Files (any and all)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am collecting packets and files from DC Universe Online with the intentions of starting a project (hopefully in the near future).

SOE has done an amazing job of keeping their files private, and the framework for both Everquest 2 and DC Universe is both vast and intricate.

I have not seen many DC Universe Private Servers...actually I have only seen one ever really publicly advertised (and I never bothered to go check their legitimacy). So that being if a few of us can get together enough, we could most definitely start a "high demand" project. I think the only reason that this game is not more privately demanded is mostly due to the fact that files are hard to come by, and most of the time they are only in segments, missing very very large portions of data.

FYI....for those of you that are into the collecting and sniffing of packets, DC Universe has been made free to play through Both SOE (Station) and Steam....

For Development reasons I would prefer the NON STEAM data,.....however I have personally worked with tons and tons of steam files, so I am very experienced in converting most of the profile and account data(which is really the only major differences in the file structures).

Anyways, This has been a project I have wanted to start for a long time now, so if you have any info or feedback on this, please, by all means

Back