Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evony Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking to obtain the source code for a game like "Evony". It was formerly known as Civony before it was changed to Evony. I heard that the company who runs the site has about 7 other versions of this game, all under different names. I included a picture of what the game looks like below. Its basically a Medieval Strategy game, where you have to build farms for supplies, and get to build armies and stuff.

Overall, I am just looking for a source code to Evony, or something like it.

Alex Hamm - Evony Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking to obtain the source code for a game like "Evony". It was formerly known as Civony before it was changed to Evony. I heard that the company who runs the site has about 7 other versions of this game, all under different names. I included a picture of what the game looks like below. Its basically a Medieval Strategy game, where you have to build farms for supplies, and get to build armies and stuff.

Overall, I am just looking for a source code to Evony, or something like it.

Alex Hamm - Evony Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Look here it's evony emulator

Back