Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Findingnever Online (or Eden Eternal) - Server files - Source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Before to ask what I'm looking for, I going to present me (it's better that : i'm looking for ... please help me)

I'm Nicky, I'm 30 years old and, I live and work in Switzerland (Geneva) as JAVA Developer.

My dream is to create my own server on Eden Eternal and why not, create my own society (it's like a children dream)

Servers game list :

[UP] AeriaGame (Gamigo Group)
[UP] Vendetta Gaming Network
[DOWN] NotAura (from FrostBlock in this forum)

I seen on Vendetta Gaming website that they are backlinks for your website.
If you have a deal to not share any informations about source files etc, I'll understand :)

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Nicky.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm leaving a comment here, just to follow the thread. Looking for some emulator or sources for this game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some people have files/emulator

About src of Xlegend (since is mostly same base) only 2 private own it - and mostly use server files and not src since they can have update in real time.

Exept do a emulator from 0, forget your dream for now - really - , private like vendetta are mostly do all of they money by be the only one , frost one die because of vendeta do a annother server (classic one).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
frost one die because of vendeta do a annother server

The server of FrostOne died because the staff was really bad (give items etc)

private like vendetta are mostly do all of they money by be the only one

The first purpose is for fun, discover how to build a server and to do an French server.

I don't care if I win a lot of money or not, if it work, it's cool, if it not work, it's nothing, I at least tried.

Best regards,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i never heard about that src, only bins of EE what is in some hands, like me too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A mi siempre me gusto armar un servidor eden eternal , pero no tengo los archivos suficientes para comenzarlo , si alguien podria aportar los server files estaria agradecido . Y poder armar un servidor eden eternal y dragomon hunter latino.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any New about this ? Anyone have the Files so they can PM me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope you find the files, and see these keywords if it could help to find on Chinese forums "聖境傳說online (game name)" "源码 (source code)"

Back