Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game for Emu creation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have any old mmo that would like to get playable again ?
I wish to start some new project and write an emulator.. Request here the games..

Client would be helpful to start... I don't guarantee anything.. Take a while to write something like this..
But I promise to share the code and progress...

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Reaction score
Eligium (Magic World 2), Guild Wars 1 or 2 (Even if its just a sandbox without enemies, it would still be cool to try armors and explore places etc).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Matrix Online

The MxO Emu Project only allows walking and dancing... i want to play story/missions and do fighting.

Reaction score
I wish to start some new project and write an emulator.. Request here the games..

Client would be helpful to start... I don't guarantee anything.. Take a while to write something like this..

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

i just pm you bro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Definitely Requiem online. It's still running so should be easy to get packets and opcodes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a guy started to do but he is disapeard and he didnt shared his code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Choosing an free game and that i can find a Client to download. I was thinking about GW, but it's paid.
Analysing Requiem..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Microvolts

I want to learn how to create emulator, so, if you will create for this game I would like to work with you if you don't mind, I have some C# and I have some old client if you want.
Thank you :)

Note: Microvolts still running.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

opCode - Game for Emu creation - RaGEZONE Forums
opCode - Game for Emu creation - RaGEZONE Forums

We have an urgent request here, we can pay you well if you succeed with a good, stable and a lil bit customizable server emulator:

[Request] Chibi Kart / Kart n' Crazy - Server Files / Emulator - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

When you have time read it carefully, and yes, we have full Client installers for analysis and testing. pm me for more details

Last edited:
Reaction score
Choosing an free game and that i can find a Client to download. I was thinking about GW, but it's paid.
Analysing Requiem..

excause me ,if you can write a emu,so i think maybe you also can make a client connect to server well.
i want a game named code105 ,i own its server and some version of client,but with a sql file who from ragezone help me to make it run well.
link is http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-code105-ol-server-client-1118718/.

btw,maybe you can try to make emu for darkfall ol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
News? I didnt saw a reply here from opCode, i suppose this whole thread is just a troll? :$:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
News? I didnt saw a reply here from opCode, i suppose this whole thread is just a troll? :$:

Isn't a troll.. I just can't decide which game.. I started an old MMO.. Did some progress, but lost interest.
I was looking for some MMO like Diablo II.. Some Horror Fantasy.. Hack'n'Slash.

Sorry took too long to reply.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Isn't a troll.. I just can't decide which game.. I started an old MMO.. Did some progress, but lost interest.
I was looking for some MMO like Diablo II.. Some Horror Fantasy.. Hack'n'Slash.

Sorry took too long to reply.
well, if you intrested i still looking for Server Emulator for Chibi Kart. I can pay for a serious project, its up to you.

I totally understand its not one of your target game genre, but this is something demanded for some people, and that's why there's an offer for the job if done correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

[emoji106]1:[emoji106]1:
R2 Online

Отправлено с моего ZTE BLADE V0720 через Tapatalk

Back