Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand fantasia / files pkg uncompressed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So many people have been waiting for the Grand Fantasia files for a long time, but no one has been able to decrypt ... if someone can extract the pkg file from the client, it would be possible to create an emulator or even a server ? because if this is the case I believe I have found the solution!

Update!
So I am here to shared the uncompressed pkg files.Remember this is not a file server, just the possible files to build a server or emulator!

Content: files data, char, npc, monsters and maps, all extrated pkg files (Client PT last version)

Link:
Password: Ragezone
Language: PT

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Re: Dream Journey/Grand Fantasia files?

Okay... then why not share your solution and see if anyone can get it to work?
If it doesn't work, then you lost nothing. If it does work, you gain a lot.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I saw that the client Aura Kingdom is very similar perhaps it would be interesting to dig on this side as we have the file server Aura.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice itachi77! Im a PT player too.

For now im looking the Aura Kingdom Emulators, tryin to figure how can they help with GF, maybe that way way can work.Since 2009 and nothing new about server for this game, only few animation tweaker and BOTs... =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any info yet?

I found the CB client for grand fantasia, figured we could get that one working faster then the newer ones.

Just need help with the databases and stuff >.<

And I looked into ak's database but still can't figure out how to put one
together for GF.

So if anyone has any info please post !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can help you. Can I have your email address?

Any info yet?

I found the CB client for grand fantasia, figured we could get that one working faster then the newer ones.

Just need help with the databases and stuff >.<

And I looked into ak's database but still can't figure out how to put one
together for GF.

So if anyone has any info please post !
I can help you. Can I have your email address?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i find emulateur form AK, and has same files on //db in files .pkg. How we can try do emulateur for grand fantasia?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone who want to try and create a server of GF with those uncompressed files?
I have 0 knowledge of creating a server of any game. If anyone here have some knowlegde of creating a server for some similar game please contact me.
I would be interested in learning the basics and then try to create from scratch some kind of emulater for GF. If the guys from ignite did it years ago, then it should be possible to do it with constant work.
The basics for connecting the game files and server should be similar, right? If it works I would be interest in opening a private server with better service for players.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone who want to try and create a server of GF with those uncompressed files?
I have 0 knowledge of creating a server of any game. If anyone here have some knowlegde of creating a server for some similar game please contact me.
I would be interested in learning the basics and then try to create from scratch some kind of emulater for GF. If the guys from ignite did it years ago, then it should be possible to do it with constant work.
The basics for connecting the game files and server should be similar, right? If it works I would be interest in opening a private server with better service for players.

Ignit have M4G1CM4N, hes inside staff of GFES, thats why and how they get those files, i tried to emulate using the aura database and stuffs, well, i dont know exactly what i was doing..i appreciate some advice or help xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any news? I'm dying to make a private server out of it

Back