Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with 梦幻古龙 source needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got 梦幻古龙 Client / Server / Tools / Patcher / sourcefiles.
Short about this game: Chinese turn-based game. Pets, mounts, events...
Can also provide screenshots if you are too lazy to google it :)
Contains: Server files, DB files, Tool to make patches, Patcher itself, Tool to edit maps and monsters (compiled, working), Tool to manage image and model files (compiled, working), Game client (uncompiled, but has all the stuff to set it up), Tool to pack / de-pack game data files.

At the moment I'm downloading ready game client to see how it looks like when done.

Tried to compile the files, but cause of my shortage of knowledge I struggle with compiling this all together.
As far as I see VS .NET 2003 needed, some proj files are 7.10 ver.
Some are 9.0.
Also Boost lib package needed.
I found this out trying to compile some things.
Source looks full, so I guess it's possible to make a totally working game out of it. Also taking a rapid look at files and stuff provided in archive- it is able to modify game and do updates and so on. So, with enough time and efforts - it can be easily translated to any language you want.

If someone did work on this already, cause it was shared here earlyer, I would damn appreciate some help with at least making this all work. Will share files if someone will agree to help.

I am trying to find something like this a long time already, and make it work. Also, with proper base I will have time / wish to translate the full game and modify it till it will become playable for people who don't speak chinese.

Basically im asking for: compile the things and / or for a guide how to make it.

Topic with sourcefiles released: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-ae-based-chinese-game-1153920/
@Moderators, could you please move this post to help zone?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, I work for this, but I can't compile it , do you have some idea?

Back