Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hero Online (Hero Plus) - Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to setup my own private hero server but I could not find server files anywhere. How can I get these files? Could you help me, please?Websites of this game:
Thanks in advance.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
There's none, only private server exists coded by professional devs and soon they are having open beta, currently they are doing limited beta testing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found a few links. Someone has dealt with installing a private server. I think someone can share up-to-date files with us. I will continue to research.

NOTE: remove spaces into link to go

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro, so, do u have news from where are the files of the game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found fan made private server files as a open source project you can setup your server.

Dragon Legend is an open source project which has been created for educational purposes, does not purpose making profit and contain any copyrighted content by any corporations. It has been designed to be executed in a kubernetes cluster and behaves as a server emulator.

CLIENT:

SERVER:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Cheers hope someone manages to compiled the server files and share with us. I have no idea which MS VS it needs to compile it.

Btw, dragon legends shut down but their launchers still updates the game to latest version. I find it interesting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found fan made private server files as a open source project you can setup your server.

Dragon Legend is an open source project which has been created for educational purposes, does not purpose making profit and contain any copyrighted content by any corporations. It has been designed to be executed in a kubernetes cluster and behaves as a server emulator.

CLIENT:

SERVER:

Sweet release! I hope ill be able to run it

Back