Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Hunter Classic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I am here to request anyone who able to make a server that game, The Hunter have a version offline but is very limited with a just reserve to hunter, I woud to know if is possible creat a new launcher to emu that game offline or if is possible creat a server, that game have 3 versions with themes differents, The Hunter Primal you can play offline, The Hunter 2012 you can play offline too but with a just reserve to hunter and a new version The hunter Call of the Wild, all version can play offline just The Hunter Classic can't play offline. The Hunter Classic is free to play but is very limited, you can hunter only 5 animals for week, for you hunter all animals you need buy a license to hunter... that is pay to play that version free to play is a test game, so I just request that, please help me and help the another players who don't want pay so expensive to play, Thanks <3

Here the link game

Back