Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kingdom Under Fire 2 source??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone have source server game files KUF2 (Kingdom Under Fire 2) !? :cool:
the game is very old, has long been closed by the developer company... there was only a server in Russia. I would like to launch my own private server of this game. who has the files, please share)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
although i would love to have these files too to poke around dont spread misinformation....
the only server that closed was the SEA one and russia just had its closed beta test going to open beta soon and last i checked the asian server was still live when i played it 3-4 months ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also used to play on the Asian server. And already managed to play in Russian closed beta test ... Russian localizers as usual spoil the game. Found a person in Facebook who owns the files of a single private server, the server does not work for them, so why not share the files. I with the team will not spread them further, we want to revive the game. The game is very interesting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just tried to go back to play on the official server and I wrote that the gray is not available and the site does not work. Even through VPN. And since I want to overtake Russian localizers in launching this game =) If there are files to share them please in your personal message

Back