Kritika Online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Member juniorhappy is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    48Posts

    thumbs up Kritika Online

    Last edited by juniorhappy; 24-05-17 at 01:27 PM.


  2. #2
    Member juniorhappy is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    48Posts

    Re: [Request] Kritika Online

    bumpppp

  3. #3
    Infraction bannëd xlw00tlx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    outer space!Location
    942Posts

    Re: [Request] Kritika Online

    bump,i would like this game
    post game name in chinese,jap and korean

  4. #4
    Member ferasn is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    54Posts

    Re: [Request] Kritika Online

    Bump
    Japanese : クリティカ
    Chinese: 疾风之刃
    Korean: 크리티카
    I hope this might help you @xlw00tlx

  5. #5
    Newbie Datpei is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [Request] Kritika Online

    The movie clips in .bik files, some of them are without audio, does anyone know how or where to add the audio?

    There are also some files named "...addSound.bik" with small file size, for example, there is a file named "MagicGunner_Icemagician.bik", also another file named "MagicGunner_Icemagician_addSound.bik". So the "MagicGunner_Icemagician" is the clip without sound, and "MagicGunner_Icemagician_addSound" doesn't play anything at all though. Any help?

  6. #6
    Member Ulkyome Dev is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    KazanLocation
    48Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    bumpppp


  7. #7
    Registered Otakuishi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    bump because I want to see this as a PS also.

  8. #8
    Newbie Chun827 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    This files has been with me for a year now and I have not given them much use.

    if someone interested. Private me.

  9. #9
    RaiderZ Mod cmb is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    866Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun827 View Post
    This files has been with me for a year now and I have not given them much use.

    if someone interested. Private me.
    Release them if they mean so little to you, or are you alluding that you want somebody to buy these files you are talking about, cause if that were the case it would certainly be against the rules here.

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Oroch is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    751Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun827 View Post
    This files has been with me for a year now and I have not given them much use.

    if someone interested. Private me.
    You can be sure that there's people interested into it.

  11. #11
    Newbie Chun827 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Oroch View Post
    You can be sure that there's people interested into it.
    My plan was to open a private server last year but I discarded it because I did not have enough time to take care of it. I also have the source of client/server and tools. I got them last year through an exchange in person with a chinese guy from which I no longer have contact.

  12. #12
    Hardcore Member cuidaniu is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    103Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    please release full sourcecode,Chun827,very appreciate

  13. #13
    Member Ulkyome Dev is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    KazanLocation
    48Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun827 View Post
    My plan was to open a private server last year but I discarded it because I did not have enough time to take care of it. I also have the source of client/server and tools. I got them last year through an exchange in person with a chinese guy from which I no longer have contact.
    share please ^_^


  14. #14
    Registered Alinas is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    bumpp

  15. #15
    Newbie Chun827 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Kritika Online

    Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    Release them if they mean so little to you, or are you alluding that you want somebody to buy these files you are talking about, cause if that were the case it would certainly be against the rules here.
    I dont sell it either release it (first of all because I dont have permission), was just interested about what people would say.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement