Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Full MMO Source (Exchange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need this game full source code (S/C) +Database + All Resource

I have a lot of MMO RPG source Full Suite
(RF,EGG,Luna,IRIS,FreeStyle,SUN,Jx ,etc .....)
(3GB,4GB,4GB,5GB,6GB,2GB,4GB .....)

my goal is not commerical action,only study ,so I only want to exchange with yours
plz send me "Private Messages (with what you have and how big size)" to contact with me !

thanks !!

ps ~ If I post in wrong section , plz help newbie to move topic to right section ,thanks !!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any specific game you are looking for ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he's prolly the same guy that raged off rl-team forums. He is suppose to have big worlds game engine, etc. Only reason he raged off was during the time of the cryengine 2 thread flame wars on there. If he's the same person, its more like help the community before we share with you. Release some sources at your disclosure, but if you don't want to help or exchange then you won't get far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only exchange .... no souece , no pm me !

maybe I can register a ID the same as yours on rl-team forum and then post there

Oh ! you're the same man in RaGEZone that argue other's thread.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I talked to you in PM, but maybe you can put out few files of sources.
Just wanna be sure that it's not scam.

I've already give you screenshot to prove .....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
only exchange .... no souece , no pm me !

maybe I can register a ID the same as yours on rl-team forum and then post there

Oh ! you're the same man in RaGEZone that argue other's thread.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I've already give you screenshot to prove .....

you don't even know what your talking about. And no one will openly exchange sources with you, maybe a video for those who pmed you. I personally don't like kids coming on and trying to start crap, especially editing your post over and over to add crap to it. I think if I took a screen shot of everything I had that wasn't leeched, it would beat everything that IS LEECHED on your HDD. Get a life kid, not everyone on rz is a punk like you so go back to your rl-team forums, maybe they will accept you there again if you post your big worlds crap.

Come back to me when you actually can make your own game engine and not leech from the internet, then we can start a coding war lil kid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest Server exchanger of 99nets, sodou and 99vv.

If you want to exchange good stuff and good servers with fully src like 12gb or 5gb send me a PM.

Note:
Sun Online full src is already released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone has mmo game source ???
I have 20 GB MMO source
If you want to exchange ,plz pm me !
thanks !

p.s. ~ IRIS + Grand Chase 2 + Ran Online I need first ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need IRIS , Ran Online full source + resource , who has it ...
plz pm me ..... I have some source can exchange...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My MMO Game List,some source on list can't exchange because of agreement from trader ... sorry ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source for Knight Online hmm. Is this the old source published sometime ago here? or new source files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source for Knight Online hmm. Is this the old source published sometime ago here? or new source files?

new stuff ? maybe I correct their name to right name of english version.

Knight Online seems 2003 version , I don't know it's new or old .you can check screenshot.

wgarnett - Need Full MMO Source (Exchange) - RaGEZONE Forums

CQ online I have 1GB zip full and working version without any password,not incomplete 600mb zip version.

and If someone need newest DragonBall,C9 Online also can contact me ... I would tell you getting method.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
C9 online?

Is it possible to get server files for that already? I've tried it, and loved it. If I could get my hands on some server files for it, my day would be saved.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone got the DJMax server files? Closed back at start of 08 so there won't be much chance. That or ez2on but that's even less chance because it was Korea only D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new stuff ? maybe I correct their name to right name of english version.

Knight Online seems 2003 version , I don't know it's new or old .you can check screenshot.

wgarnett - Need Full MMO Source (Exchange) - RaGEZONE Forums

CQ online I have 1GB zip full and working version without any password,not incomplete 600mb zip version.

and If someone need newest DragonBall,C9 Online also can contact me ... I would tell you getting method.

Its old ver :)

Do u have client source or its only client files?
Anyway, what do u want for those files? I have old ko source but i need source for launcher and some tools from this ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its old ver :)

Do u have client source or its only client files?
Anyway, what do u want for those files? I have old ko source but i need source for launcher and some tools from this ;p

I have full source version , but old

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

You people say you got DragonBall source?!?!?!?!
You talking about what DB? The latest one that is under development or what?

under development , but it is hacked ... someone has full source

Last edited:
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
who have? I really want to make a dragonball private server because im not able to play the official -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back