Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Naruto Online Or Any Game Has Team Fight System

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i'm hamid From Egypt
in Egypt or arab World have little Experience About creating games "but good to Play Games :):"

now i try to learn how to Create 2D games i was Followed unity 2D Platformer tutorial it's was very helpful after that i make my target is Naruto online to Learn how Create mmorpg game

i get original Sprites and some original BackGrounds And some flash effects from chinese forum
i learned how to make 8 directions movement and use tiled for maps
but when i was tried to use The flash effects i found unity can import all sprites flash not just a part of it .. i can't just escap this and continue because i'm not sure i can create Team Fight System

EgyShinobi - Naruto Online Or Any Game Has Team Fight System - RaGEZONE Forums

i saw in many games like magic rush "android" ninja saga "webgame" and some games just 1 idea is team fight like monster legends and dragon city

my request is can anyone give game like naruto online or any game have same system
full game - Source Code / Server Files / Emulator / Documentation
to understand how it's work and what programing language used and what engine i must learn it

and will be thankful for any advice for best engine for games like that or how start correctly

thanks for Your patience and sorry for my bad language :blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have 2d turn based game

and again i will be thankful for any advice for best engine for games like that or how start correctly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i'm hamid From Egypt
in Egypt or arab World have little Experience About creating games "but good to Play Games :):"

now i try to learn how to Create 2D games i was Followed unity 2D Platformer tutorial it's was very helpful after that i make my target is Naruto online to Learn how Create mmorpg game

i get original Sprites and some original BackGrounds And some flash effects from chinese forum
i learned how to make 8 directions movement and use tiled for maps
but when i was tried to use The flash effects i found unity can import all sprites flash not just a part of it .. i can't just escap this and continue because i'm not sure i can create Team Fight System

i saw in many games like magic rush "android" ninja saga "webgame" and some games just 1 idea is team fight like monster legends and dragon city

my request is can anyone give game like naruto online or any game have same system
to understand how it's work and what programing language used and what engine i must learn it

and will be thankful for any advice for best engine for games like that or how start correctly

thanks for Your patience and sorry for my bad language :blush:
https://www.fshare.vn/file/3RD8PNWBIBTW
Here you go, game is called "Naruto Narrative" or something along the lines of that, looks likes a 2D turn based game, should be just your usual localhost set up hf :)

Here is a image:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't understand what is that ?:blink::blink:

Untd - Naruto Online Or Any Game Has Team Fight System - RaGEZONE Forums
this file is 1.8 GB and chinese what can i learn from it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, im new to setting up game on private server and the likes, usually just install and play lol. so if you dont mind, i'd like to ask you how to set this game from ground up. thanks
-sorry if my english were bad

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
do you mean this one?the fshare.vn file is bugged and its 30 gb vm image,bugged and incomplete in linux

i got the real one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you mean this one?the fshare.vn file is bugged and its 30 gb vm image,bugged and incomplete in linux

i got the real one

Can you share it? I think I had the bugged one you were talking about I just wanted to use it for my personal use and make it into like a single player game but it wouldn't let me edit the event times or anything so I couldn't do events whenever I wanted I had to wait or manually change system pc time. Everything was encrypted couldn't even translate it.

Back