Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neverwinter Nights (1991), The Shadow of Yserbius, Wizardry Online, any and all files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for any and all files, source code, and documentation for any of these three games, I'm hoping to help bring them back up if at all possible, or at least help others who have tried to bring them back up. I have never looked into anything like this before so even some suggestions as to where to look would be much appreciated.

Neverwinter Nights videos:

this is a video of the most recent private server that went down in 2016, they've been making slow progress to bring it back up.

ForgottenWorld (NWN private server) site:

The Shadow of Yserbius:

another game with a private server up until recently

This might be the only relevant link for this game, to a forum for players
This is the only link I can find for the private server, it's to a locked google site.

Wizardry Online:

this is the sad one, hasn't been brought back at all, this would be the biggest achievement if at all possible, there are people that want to host it it might just be a matter of getting them the right files.

Facebook page for the revival attempt.

Much thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back