Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

O2Jam Client/Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Been looking everywhere for these. All the links in the archived o2jam section are dead and the only recent posts are from people looking for working links so I went ahead and posted this here... Hopefully someone has these laying around somewhere.

Need both the server and client files, as well as the song packs... Really want to play this game at least locally again but there is absolutely nothing regarding o2jam on RZ anymore.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Good Luck!
If you are going to put up online P-Server then PM me though. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everyone had tried to request O2Jam Client and Server Files, but none of them shared the links.

Still hoping that they will share it here in RZ someday... :thumbup1:

Reaction score
I need to set up a windows XP install after work today to use SQL 2000. I tried setting it up using MSSQL 2008 but I don't believe its compatible, and I really don't want to have to uninstall it as I use it for a lot of things atm.

Will set up the virtual machine for XP tonight and give an update!

Reaction score
I need to set up a windows XP install after work today to use SQL 2000. I tried setting it up using MSSQL 2008 but I don't believe its compatible, and I really don't want to have to uninstall it as I use it for a lot of things atm.

Will set up the virtual machine for XP tonight and give an update!

i'm using win server 2008 and mssql 2008
just follow the video tutorial to set up the server...

Reaction score
just follow the link posted by kitez and your done with your problems.
i'm using win server 2008 and mssql 2008
just follow the video tutorial to set up the server...

No matter how I set it up under Win7 with SQL 2008 the servers just automatically close when I start them.

Edit-
Finally able to get in-game. Can play the tutorial, but it pops up a window when I try to make a game, I'm guessing an error. Work in 30 minutes, will mess with it more tonight.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No matter how I set it up under Win7 with SQL 2008 the servers just automatically close when I start them.

Edit-
Finally able to get in-game. Can play the tutorial, but it pops up a window when I try to make a game, I'm guessing an error. Work in 30 minutes, will mess with it more tonight.

At least it's working somehow. <3
Can't wait to play it. c:
//GL!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi this is my offline server using iO2Perfect.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Here is the client,

Log in with Test01 / 123456. If one is being used you can also try Test02, Test03, Test04, etc etc. All have the same passwords.

Edit

The server is up. Will work on fixing some things in the DB tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back