Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oz World Help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! :)
So I just found out the other day that one of my favorite online games Oz world online completely shut down. I am so upset as I've played this game for like 10 years. I still have the game downloaded so I have all the files for the game. I was wondering if it would be easy to re open the game on a new server or if it would be rather difficult. I'd love to be able to play this game again and maybe even allow some of the other people who played with me to also enjoy it. Thanks :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to play with my bro back long time ago. Hopefully someone is able to obtain the server files. You will need an advanced team with lots of money to turn that clients into a server. Don't bother just wait until someone can get the server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. I'm somewhat in the same boat as Kimmykdd. If not to turn it into a server, is it possible to run the game and play it offline somewhat, with the currently installed files on the PC?

Sorry if that was a weird question. I'm new and just stumbled upon this forum while searching about Oz. Though I do plan to browse some more, as I am also interested in Vindictus and GunZ 2.

Back