Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Lobby Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I spent some time figuring out how the Lobby of PUBG works. Its done using CoherentUI and a JavaScript file called app.js.

I was snipping the app.js file out, but since I am not that good at understanding the javascript syntax I dont really have a clue on what is happening there, only some simple things.

So if someone is interested in this file, download it below, I am very interested in creating a server emulator for this game...

There is much work to do... Emulating the lobby backend, and the gameserver is serializing the packets with a BitStream since the game is based on UE4.

All those things I dont have worked with yet, so I would need a lot of learning first, how UE4 works, how the packets work and so on... But if someone is interested, please add me on Johmarjac
BTW: If I would start a game server emulator for this game, it will be in C#. I am not yet enough skilled C/C++ developer.
Best regards from Germany

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wrong section. I see no release in that thread. If u looking for team, go to team recruitment, if discuss about developing go to mmorpg extra development section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released the app.js file, I thought that would count as RELEASE...If not, please @Moderators move this thread to a more appropiate section. Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My answer 34 min ago
Your edit 33 min ago.
Just lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes sorry, I edited it back in because I realized I am in Release section haha, sorry, was my fault.. :)
But anyways, if still something is wrong, a mod could just move it :)
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I spent some time figuring out how the Lobby of PUBG works. Its done using CoherentUI and a JavaScript file called app.js.

I was snipping the app.js file out, but since I am not that good at understanding the javascript syntax I dont really have a clue on what is happening there, only some simple things.

So if someone is interested in this file, download it below, I am very interested in creating a server emulator for this game...

There is much work to do... Emulating the lobby backend, and the gameserver is serializing the packets with a BitStream since the game is based on UE4.

All those things I dont have worked with yet, so I would need a lot of learning first, how UE4 works, how the packets work and so on... But if someone is interested, please add me on Johmarjac
BTW: If I would start a game server emulator for this game, it will be in C#. I am not yet enough skilled C/C++ developer.
Best regards from Germany

Intresting I will pm you

Back