Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[QueВstion] Revelation Online(TianYu) .pg unpack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for my bad english.
Hello!Found on the Internet ROSPG (Revelation Online pg unpacker), but it does not work for the latest version of the client. Interested in such a question, how to unpack the game archive with the extension .pg? I did not find the source code for the old unpacker on the network. Interested in any suggestions or any information on this issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm only interested in one entities.pg file. If someone managed to unpack it, I will be glad to any information, I am interested in the very contents of this file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, decided to revisit the issue.
What I managed to find: the beginning of the files looks like this (highlighted in green is what is common in all files).
As far as I know a modified Lz4 is used: ("It seems to be a modified LZ4 with xor to 0xD7 + 0x1129 + 0x14" - as Ekey said).
I've been trying to make an unpacker for several days, but everything is empty - I can't even calculate the offset. Please help me, I'm a noob
Update files for the game are packed with BZip2
vampir9763 - [QueВstion] Revelation Online(TianYu) .pg unpack - RaGEZONE Forums

attached one of the resource files for example

Back