Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Queens Blade or Scarlet Blade client/server/emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Description: Hello, recently gameclub koreea closed Queens Blade servers after Aeria games did the same thing. I am looking for the original Queens Blade client not for the Aeria one since I already have both the original aeria and the Vendetta client version. If someone playied Queens Blade koreaa and still has the clint archived in their PC or cloud please share it to me. Also, if you got an old or a new version of an aeira Scarlet blade or gameclub Queens Blade emulator+server files, please share them to me. I was really obssessd of this game, and now is all gone, after a hard work I think I can make it online again and forever (Vendetta won't keep it open forever).Please even if you have the koreean game client thats a big thing, so share it to me if you have it please.

Websites:

:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Request]Queens Blade/Scarlet Blade client (+server files and emu if you have)

Hello, I'd like to have those files as well in order to make sure the game will live. It is great that Vendetta is running it now but there's no guarantee that they will hold it forever sadly... I wish we have ability to make servers too to not lost the game.

Flofer Lee, did you mnage to get any info regardlss the server infrastructure? And can you share your Korean game version forlder to us as well? Will be very grateful if you could. Is it the latest version their players had before it got shut down?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Request]Queens Blade/Scarlet Blade client (+server files and emu if you have)

game name in chinese: [h=3] [/h]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That thread in Chinese looks controversal. People were saying there was another game's files, not QB/SB... But thank you for the Chinese name information, I hope it will help to find it eventually.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm sorry, Flofer Lee, I understood you a bit wrong. I thought that you already have Korean client folder... My bad, was tired. But in case you will get some update regarding this matter please tell us.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Sorry for necro but if someone have Aeria Games scarlet blade client pls upload to anywhere. Highly appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Description: Hello, recently gameclub koreea closed Queens Blade servers after Aeria games did the same thing. I am looking for the original Queens Blade client not for the Aeria one since I already have both the original aeria and the Vendetta client version. If someone playied Queens Blade koreaa and still has the clint archived in their PC or cloud please share it to me. Also, if you got an old or a new version of an aeira Scarlet blade or gameclub Queens Blade emulator+server files, please share them to me. I was really obssessd of this game, and now is all gone, after a hard work I think I can make it online again and forever (Vendetta won't keep it open forever).Please even if you have the koreean game client thats a big thing, so share it to me if you have it please.

Websites:

:

Hello,

I have the Queens Blade MMO file on a folder that I backed up with my PC before I lost my machine...the links you have above no longer work as the game has officially shut down in KR...

I like the KR version since it is not censored and it is the one that I have...

If you can point me to a upload site that will allow GB of file to be uploaded without subscription I can do that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

Since the original OP hasn't responded and probably won't I would just like to leave the Queen's Blade Online client uploaded to a website so that anyone interested in making a PS can download it.

The client I have is 2013 so it doesn't have cyberblade but it has all the content in it. If there is a way to find someone willing to depart with the latest and last client version of KR I will upload that as well...CR is not an issue since the developer has ceased production on this game...

The client has now finished downloading. It is 2.09GB in total, find it here:

Key: !0jmTcQACxH2RpTieBZvOPZhH6XwSG2og6GTuE7PYYV4

If a 2017 KR patch can be found then it can be applied.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Queen's Blade Client is available to download. Use the KeY to access the page.

Still looking for the last and latest KR client version. If I come across it I will update the link.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yup I'm looking for the latest KR client as well.

Been trying to search through google in Korean to see if there's any remaining link of the client up. Still searching, but no results so far.

Xae

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, any updates on this, like at all? This "vendetta" group seems to be the only one with any negligible server files and no one else seems to have them, which to me is sketch. Anyone done any packet capturing from "their" client? Just seems awfully odd they are the only ones with any semblance of a server.

群:713563189
A quick search shows its a group number, but nothing comes up. Not in baidu, not in iopq, so where exactly did you get this from?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, any updates on this, like at all? This "vendetta" group seems to be the only one with any negligible server files and no one else seems to have them, which to me is sketch. Anyone done any packet capturing from "their" client? Just seems awfully odd they are the only ones with any semblance of a server.

A quick search shows its a group number, but nothing comes up. Not in baidu, not in iopq, so where exactly did you get this from?
I don't think and I hope it's never goes public

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't think and I hope it's never goes public

here you are then :D
but i dont have account there and link is hide.

Server installation here :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back