Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] - 精靈 樂章 / Dream Journey Online / Grand Fantasia

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initially I would adverter I'm not native English, so please forgive any errors.

精靈 樂章 (Dream Journey Online / Grand Fantasia)
It is a RPG Online (MMORPG) of Chinese origin, more precisely in Taiwan. Posted by Developer X-Legend, uses Gamebryo engine and was published on 12/04/2008.
精靈 樂章 GFOnline 官方 網站

Initially its name 精靈 樂章 Dreamy Journey Online-DJO, due to diffusion and acceptance of Western audiences, became known also by GFO-Grand Fantasia Online which is administered by Aeria Games Entertainment with servers IT, FR, USA, PT and LAT.

Currently there is a “private server” (Grand Fantasia - Private Server - IgnitGames.to)
I'm not sure how they got the files, but they are very recent updated, but only in Spanish and only available to play and no better administered than the Official Aeria Games servers.http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/

I would like the server files to explore the mechanical and to builds tests and modifications on the content.
I would like to request that someone you know or know of any place where you can find the server files from any language/version to share!
I'm sure that I and many would like to work on them.
Please Share it!
:)::thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initially I would adverter I'm not native English, so please forgive any errors.

It is a RPG Online (MMORPG) of Chinese origin, more precisely in Taiwan. Posted by Developer X-Legend, uses Gamebryo engine and was published on 12/04/2008.
精靈 樂章 GFOnline 官方 網站

Initially its name 精靈 樂章 Dreamy Journey Online-DJO, due to diffusion and acceptance of Western audiences, became known also by GFO-Grand Fantasia Online which is administered by Aeria Games Entertainment with servers IT, FR, USA, PT and LAT.

Currently there is a “private server” (Grand Fantasia - Private Server - IgnitGames.to)
I'm not sure how they got the files, but they are very recent updated, but only in Spanish and only available to play and no better administered than the Official Aeria Games servers.http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/

I would like the server files to explore the mechanical and to builds tests and modifications on the content.
I would like to request that someone you know or know of any place where you can find the server files from any language/version to share!
Please Share it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it is one of the only aerial games that has only 1 private server in Spain bizarre.vu the few people it remains on the official server I still have hope. :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why nothing do that server files, this game is very old, I want so much that files to make a server of Grand Fantasy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can descompact the archives pkg but I don't know build an emulator. In pkg files has all materials to create an emulator I believe!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

精靈 樂章 GFOnline 官方 網站

Please Share it!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f861/grand-fantasia-files-pkg-uncompressed-1148918/ i think u already see this thread but i link it anyways, i think u can use those files to try and build an emulator, that would be awesome!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Build a emulator of GF or Aura Kingdom or Eden Eternal or twin saga -> it's same base code
But i guess source code is release in private -> aurakingdom.to , gf.ignitgames.to use same source code , same version and same server system so ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Buenas tengo los archivos y la base de datos DE GF lat y pt, alguno sabe como se monta el servidor o si alguno me podria ayudar o facilitarme el codigo fuente

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buenas tengo los archivos y la base de datos DE GF lat y pt, alguno sabe como se monta el servidor o si alguno me podria ayudar o facilitarme el codigo fuente

I have PM'd you.

Te he enviado un mensaje privado

Back