Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Request) 最游记 | Saiyuki completed database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I’m working in this game but look like it lack something and the database is not completed. So it could not auth login account.
If someone have solution for it please contact me via skype or telegram.

Thank you so much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I’m working in this game but look like it lack something and the database is not completed. So it could not auth login account.
If someone have solution for it please contact me via skype or telegram.

Thank you so much.

What version of server you have? And is there an authorization server in the code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for god to save my life with 3 years in translate this game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Friends?! The authorization server me done already. It works together with the launcher. A separate database of players working with the launcher, and it in turn connects to the main . This all works great and is quite suitable for the game. Let me finish my work and I'll give you my files. Rest assured I will share them.

The launcher I have done so far in java. It works with the game server and replaces our authorization server. Also added an additional base, in which are accounts.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Friends?! The authorization server me done already. It works together with the launcher. A separate database of players working with the launcher, and it in turn connects to the main . This all works great and is quite suitable for the game. Let me finish my work and I'll give you my files. Rest assured I will share them.

The launcher I have done so far in java. It works with the game server and replaces our authorization server. Also added an additional base, in which are accounts.
Thank you, let contact me back when you are free bro

Back