Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Black Desert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any server files available to Download? There are quite a few private servers, but none of them are open source for my knowledge, and almost all of them still have a cash shop. I want to play the game freely and explore mainly, as well as create a ton of characters and mess around the game world with them, I am unable to do this on any official/unofficial server so I want to know if there are any in development or released that work with any version (stable version that is)

And to whoever keeps PM'ing me to buy server files, I do not trust random people to buy illegal stuff from cause I am cautious, thank you for trying to help though.

(Mods please delete the thread I just posted, I had 3 tabs open and I posted in the wrong one)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Bringing this up Again (Black Desert)

Its from 2014 and has been dead for a long time sadly. I have no idea why there aren't very many like there used to be. Only private server that really exists right now is ogrefest, but as they have said "WE WILL NEVER GO OPEN SOURCE I need one where I can host my own server to play alone

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Bringing this up Again (Black Desert)

Why is there no open source development at all for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back