Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Chibi Kart / Kart n' Crazy - Server Files / Server Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chibi Kart / Kart n' Crazy - Server Files / Server Emulator

Description:
Hello people.
I am posting this thread because we are looking for someone who can develop a server emulator for a game that went offline years ago called "Chibi Kart" (a.k.a "Kart n' Crazy".)

What is Chibi kart?
If you’re a fan of racing games (mario kart online), then Chibi Kart is an excellent MMO that you should thoroughly enjoy. This fast-paced fast-action game allows you to race around nine colorful stages while defeating the competition. It has thirty-six magnificently designed courses and two game modes. The “Speed” game mode gives you a chance to show off your great skill as a driver and the “Item” game mode allows you to the use items on the track to slow down your opponents. This helps to make things more even more interesting.

When you begin the MMO racing game, you’ll be greeted with colorful graphics and a variety of options to keep you entertained for hours. Published by GOA, this 3D racing game has an excellent item shop where you can use the currency, which is Astro, to purchase clothes, new model characters, accessories and new karts. Many racing games fall short in this area but Chibi Kart has a lot to offer.

Another amazing feature of this MMO racing game is that it can support up to sixteen players in a single race. This is very impressive and not something that you usually find in a racing game of this type. Courses are filled with obstacles and many sharp turns to make things even more interesting. The “Ghost Mode” is an excellent feature that allows players to race around the tracks alone.

This has many benefits for the player. For instance, it gives beginners a chance to practice and get good at running the course before actually entering a race against other players. As an added bonus, the top three records are recorded and you can race to try and beat the top scores. You can also compete in single player challenges in the “quest mode” and collect experience and nitro.

Kart N Crazy is one of the best action racing games of its genre and it’s recommended for anyone who enjoys this type of MMO. You’ll be intrigued by the game from the time you begin until you force yourself to take a break.

We still have both original full installer client of both versions, Kart n' Crazy and Chibi Kart. If someone can help us with this project to revive the game, please PM me, or post a reply on this thread thanks. I am not a developer and we don't have any knowledge about creating private server from a client, that's why i am posting a request here. Looks like nobody else made a similar discussion so.... here it is. We can pay if needed, depending if this kind of job is something affordable for you or not.

We have also tried once to keep in touch with the game publisher about releasing server files after the closure for non commercial / private use, with no luck :glare:. We are a group of people who really like those kind of Multiplayer Kart Racing games, but there's no one good like this one for competitive, clean races, for PC. Please help us...we really, really asking for your help...

Actually, we have 2 different versions of the Game Client.
What's the difference between "Kart 'n Crazy" and "Chibi Kart"?:

Kart n' Crazy (11-12-2008 v1.0.0.42)
(File Name and Size: GOA_KNC_client.exe - 201 mb)
(MD5 Checksum: 21c97ed2912acf3e6459d4c7f6dfcbb1):

Released in 2008, Developed by Windysoft and published by Goa.com. Early version, outdated, less content. Lighter, probably easier to "check". Anticheat protection: GameGuard / nprotect. There's some kind of old anticheat system linked to Kart'n Crazy, i think it need extra work in order to patch it. We also have an older version of Kart n' Crazy full client installer if needed to consult (18-05-2008 v1.0.0.37) (File Name and Size: GOA_KNC_client.exe - 176 mb) (MD5 Checksum: adc1e8c4a115414e8bfa7480f08b0291).

Chibi Kart (24-10-2014 v1.78)
(File Name and Size: CK_141024.exe - 279 mb)
(MD5 Checksum: 6a2104f5799618280405e9420bf0df41):

Released in 2014, Developed by RnR and published by Ogplanet. An updated version, with major game contents (more characters, tracks, items, etc.). More complex, probably it will require more effort to "check". (maybe not, we don't know.) No Gameguard anticheat required to run the game client. Chibi Kart doesn't seems to have that nprotect/Gameguard anticheat thing (seems removed) but instead of it, it may require the "OGPlanet" Launcher (we are not sure about that). We saved that file too, just in case. The "OGPlanet" client should be already inside the full Chibi Kart setup installer, but it doesn't seems necessary installed/running in order to run the game. Both games can be run via "KnC.exe".

So, we have two separated game versions, we'd like to have at least one of them working, if we have to pick one, we prefer Chibi Kart due to major game contents, but we can give you both game clients if needed, in order to see wich one seems easier to "check", game file comparsion etc.

File list and Network2.ini differences:
The only differences we know is about some game files, to be precise "Network2.ini": on Chibi Kart this file seems encrypted, but its clearly visible on Kart 'n Crazy version, here's below the differences:
b0c7f167d8c99c12091946a9a163e94d - [Request] Chibi Kart / Kart n' Crazy - Server Files / Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
That's all. We will wait for a response. No rush. We want a standalone working thing if possible that can be execute on a server. Thanks in advance anyone who can help us. Really.

Websites:
-
-

Screenshot(s)/Video(s):
The actual game that does not require pre-login connection, the game client start right after KnC.exe:
28334cc9416b1a39c5b7c83276464038 - [Request] Chibi Kart / Kart n' Crazy - Server Files / Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mini update:

- Confirmed CK have no nProtectGameguard
- Most probably XOR
- Commission reward increased by 100€

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an old KART N CRAZY player, I got to play in 2008, from the GOA platform. I've been looking for a long time, if I find a similar game. But until now I have no trace that there is any game similar to KART N CRAZY, Tambien jugue Chibi kart in 2013, Pertenesco clan SKT. Do you have any news about this game? what are you missing?

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For just to play, there is another Gokart game running ... (Its buy to play !!!)
For Serverfiles, there was a release of files for Kart Crazy, which were fake. I guess there will be no chance to get some serverfiles without starting an emulator from scratch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an old KART N CRAZY player, I got to play in 2008, from the GOA platform. I've been looking for a long time, if I find a similar game. But until now I have no trace that there is any game similar to KART N CRAZY, Tambien jugue Chibi kart in 2013, Pertenesco clan SKT. Do you have any news about this game? what are you missing?

Hi,

I like to see there are still people remember this game after almost a decade! As far as i know, Ogplanet company had the license for Chibi Kart, but when the game shutdown, all was lost. The only thing i have left is the Full client Installer of the game, wich is the beginning for writing an emulator for it.

For just to play, there is another Gokart game running ... (Its buy to play !!!)
For Serverfiles, there was a release of files for Kart Crazy, which were fake. I guess there will be no chance to get some serverfiles without starting an emulator from scratch.
I know The Karters, its a wip game, and im still actively looking up on their discord, but this is another discussion.

Here we are looking for devs about writing an emulator, its all well explained on the first post. We are not dead and we are still looking up on a daily basis.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, do you know how long it would take you to get everything that works? because I've been looking for this game for years, I know many who expect this game, mostly people from Latin America.

Many liked this game, eh even me. But you must see something to make it work.

Do you have all the files?

Do you mean the license to keep the game running? but if you get a kart n crazy pirate. there will be problems?

The game you mentioned, went to failure, because the first day of its release came with many errors, since then they have not updated. The developers themselves stopped following that game. if that game is abandoned

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, do you know how long it would take you to get everything that works? because I've been looking for this game for years, I know many who expect this game, mostly people from Latin America.
We know it's not an easy task, and that's why we proposed this as a paid job.
Many liked this game, eh even me. But you must see something to make it work.
We also like this game. So this is why we launch this petition to make it live again.
Do you have all the files?
Yes we do have 2 full client installer for this title. Only distribuited to devs who are trying to write an emulator. For now. Possibly we will make released it public if we have more demands. But for now we want to keep everything under the hood for obvious reasons.
Do you mean the license to keep the game running? but if you get a kart n crazy pirate. there will be problems?
No we do not have any license for it, this is why we asking for an emu for it. We don't care about licenseds here. Read main thread.
The game you mentioned, went to failure, because the first day of its release came with many errors, since then they have not updated. The developers themselves stopped following that game. if that game is abandoned
The game is still being working on, but this is off topic, let's keep this thread focused on the title, thanks. And yes, we are still actively looking for "new talents".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Costa, i was a player of KnC since GOA owned it. I wanted too to try to develop an emulator but had troubles unpacking the game and doing some stuff. I can try to help you if you really let me.

Maybe, idk, trying to catch the packets or whatever it can be. Send me a PM!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Costa, i was a player of KnC since GOA owned it. I wanted too to try to develop an emulator but had troubles unpacking the game and doing some stuff. I can try to help you if you really let me.

Maybe, idk, trying to catch the packets or whatever it can be. Send me a PM!
Hello Ism1tha,

Sorry for the late reply.

Sure i can send you my game client files, but for unpacking the game i have no knowledge how to approach this, sorry.
You might find someone here in the forums for help.

Again, were still looking for more devs for help. It's still a paid commission after all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ism1tha,

Sorry for the late reply.

Sure i can send you my game client files, but for unpacking the game i have no knowledge how to approach this, sorry.
You might find someone here in the forums for help.

Again, were still looking for more devs for help. It's still a paid commission after all.
I can try emulate a server on the game client, you can send me both installers on PM?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright then, ill send you a PM. Good Luck.

------- English

Hello I am Brazilian I loved to play kart n 'crazy, he came to Brazil but soon the server was closed, without even explanations. I would like to know how your work is progressing. I miss playing. I was researching the game for a while, and soon I discovered your topic, I came running to create an account to support you.

------ Portugues language

Olá sou brasileiro amava jogar o kart n' crazy, ele chegou a vir para o brazil mas logo o servidor foi fechado, sem nem explicações. Queria saber como esta o andamento do trabalho de vocês. Estou com saudades de jogar. Estava pesquisando sobre o jogo a uns tempos, e logo descobri seu topico, vim correndo criar uma conta pra da apoio a vocês.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I miss playing this game back in the days....would be nice to see it released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
------- English

Hello I am Brazilian I loved to play kart n 'crazy, he came to Brazil but soon the server was closed, without even explanations. I would like to know how your work is progressing. I miss playing. I was researching the game for a while, and soon I discovered your topic, I came running to create an account to support you.

------ Portugues language

Olá sou brasileiro amava jogar o kart n' crazy, ele chegou a vir para o brazil mas logo o servidor foi fechado, sem nem explicações. Queria saber como esta o andamento do trabalho de vocês. Estou com saudades de jogar. Estava pesquisando sobre o jogo a uns tempos, e logo descobri seu topico, vim correndo criar uma conta pra da apoio a vocês.
I miss playing this game back in the days....would be nice to see it released
Hello, sorry for the late reply.

The game was actually checked 2 times so far, but sadly not much progress has been made. Any futher news will be posted in here, if any. We are still looking for devs, and this is still a paid commission. We know a project like this takes time, so we are aware of that. After 4 Years i was expecting more intrest toward this game from devs, but maybe this might be the wrong place to ask for help, i dont know...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, I liked that game many years ago, now I am interactive reverse engineering Karos Online

Glad to hear that......would you like to give it a try and help us with this project? we are still looking for devs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need a downloadlink of the client
Sent you one.

Also, just wanted to let all know were still looking for more devs who might have a look into this project, let us know if you need to know more

Back