[REQUEST] Cosmic League (Cosmic Break 2)

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    60Posts

:: DESCRIPTION ::

Control cute girls and killer robots in 10vs10 action-packed online arena battles!

The very arena you fight in changes as the match progresses, requiring you to stay alert and change your tactics accordingly.

Cosmic Break Homepage: http://comicleague.cyberstep.com/home/

:: Video ::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wlkC_0Tk24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2pA6HJ0104

:: SCREENSHOTS ::

-----

I brought this up because the game is due to shutdown on April 12, 2017. All I have is the final client version before the shutdown. If anyone can help with getting the server files or such, please let me know.

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [REQUEST] Cosmic League (Cosmic Break 2)

Did You already Found The Server Files for the game? :O

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    60Posts

Unfortunately, no. Kinda hard finding the JP server files for this game.

Not sure if it was 1 or 2, but it was available on a Chinese forum for a while however it didn't specify much and the images are generally notoriously a bad place to make a judgement on them.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    9Posts

I've got the leaked files of CB1's NA beta, i've asked around and no one i know is willing to try since they find it too bothersome to work, so now i'm waiting for someone with leaked files of another C$ game to at least have something to exchange if that person wants something in return.

Quote Originally Posted by OniZero View Post
    I've got the leaked files of CB1's NA beta, i've asked around and no one i know is willing to try since they find it too bothersome to work, so now i'm waiting for someone with leaked files of another C$ game to at least have something to exchange if that person wants something in return.
    Files I am talking about were full source code, but they didn't really clear up if it was CB1 or CB2. The site that they were on is gone now, so I would have to find them somewhere else.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    9Posts

Then good luck, i hope you end up with the source codes for other C$ games [strike]since i'm more into C21, GA2 and Onigiri[/strike] but, i have an acquaintance that had to pay a lot to get a leak of a game from the chinese and they are demanding even more cash for an updated leak [strike]since the game works with spagghetti code[/strike] so your chances might be on the slim side.

Quote Originally Posted by OniZero View Post
    Then good luck, i hope you end up with the source codes for other C$ games [strike]since i'm more into C21, GA2 and Onigiri[/strike] but, i have an acquaintance that had to pay a lot to get a leak of a game from the chinese and they are demanding even more cash for an updated leak [strike]since the game works with spagghetti code[/strike] so your chances might be on the slim side.
    I personally had no interest in the game as it's too niche and is too reliant on having the source files for models/cosmetics to do anything more than run the game? If I remember correctly it would have only cost around $80 for the source code if buying with Yuan, and that's from a public forum. If you deal with someone who actually acts as a broker for source code you can sometimes get it cheaper as well.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    9Posts

Ah, so the price depends on popularity?, i guess that's why that person had to pay a lot of money for the files of that one nexon game, but if people that are intrested in making Pservers of C$ games knew how cheap it was to get the source code i'm sure they'd bought the files long ago.
    Also, it's now is a bit less niche now that C21 got a Medarot/Medabot collab

...Seems that there are people who are intrested in getting the source files, do you have specific info?
    Last edited by OniZero; 28-11-19 at 04:01 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    9Posts

Welp Cosmic Break 2 JP is shutting down, this is a good time for anyone to make a private server

Advertisement