Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm looking for a server Emulator, or the files or anything about the game:

Dark Blood Online
Eufo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Developer: JCR Soft Co., Ltd (no longer exists, it changed to Vision Bros, but they closed too)Genre :FightingPlatform: PC

The American release was published by steam
I played it in 2016 and sadly it closed it's service everywhere in the same year,
A private server of darkblood online was available in china:
but it was closed already
Also I was able to play the brazilian version of the game, it was published in brazil by playspot.com but also it already closed it's site and services
The game was also published in Philipines, under the name of Heroes of Atarsia, it also closed it's services.

____

Here is the original english steam install .exe for the game:

I also have the original .exe install files of The Brazil Version, The Chinese Version, and The Heroes of Atarsia Version on my drive.
That's all I could get my hands on before they were gone forever, if you need them let me know so I can upload the files for you.
I'm looking for any way to create an emulator and play this amazing game again.

Any help would be apprecitated, thank you!
Eufo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I am also very interested to see this game back, even if I have to pay for that.

I continue to search when I have the time, to retrieve the darkblood's server and make a private host. After playing this game, I was unable to feel the same pleasure for other video games, really, it was too awesome moments and i like every aspect of this game.

We can keep the contact Eufo and combine our strenght to make this game available again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ,

I have been looking for this game ( literally on daily basis ) since the day they shut down .

i played brazilian server , and indonesian server called ( heroes of Atarsia ) but they also shut down.

ive had a devoloper friend from when the game was released on steam ( not a RL Friend , just a dev member from korea when the game was on steam )

he was online like , 2 months ago and we spoke about buying the game files or hosting it again .

gave him my email and phone number and all .

no reply yet .

and yes im so interested in this game , ALOT :(

me and like , 10 RL Friends wants to play it so bad :(

PS : cant believe i found you guys , i registered only to post this comment XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PS : cant believe i found you guys , i registered only to post this comment XD

Hi Ozoox,

It is a pleasure to see that I'm not the only one who is still looking for this game :)

So you was in contact with one of the developpers from JCR Soft ? On steam ? It is very interesting, but it seems that he is not ready to sell it ? even for private use ?

Some developpers from Darkblood are behind the game Dragon Raja Mobile, I think we could try to contact them to obtain more informations

I continue to hope that one day this game will reappear ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I ''Was'' a player too in this fantastic game... i did a lot of things and i really want that game back, if there something i can do for you guys just contact me... i have the basic of developing but if we join all in this cause we can bring darkblood back again :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was always looking to play Dark Blood online ,but i was to late .Im willing to help any way i can .I dont have a good PC so this game sits good with my config .

Reaction score
Out of boredom I started to look at the executable to post at least the encryption and decryption routines of this game. The game is packed with thermida 2.x with win license and uses anti dump and some other options. I've tried to unpack it and am having issues rebuilding the IAT and getting it to fully dump the process so i can debug it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are saying but ,think I saw some "darkblood unpacker" on progamercity and xentax .Im not sure anymore .Hope the info helps somehow .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm so happy you reached to this thread! Darkblood was a really underrated game, I'm extremly happy you guys share that great experience and eagerness to play it! It had some nice desings and gameplay!
I also am willing to pay in order to help make progress in this, if you guys want the .exe of any of the versions mentioned in my first post please pm and I will send you download links.
You guys are the best, thank you for helping us out! :laugh:

I found this site
if you search for the name Dark Blood there is the code to unpack the game files, I dont know if that is of good use. Hope it helps!

Reaction score
So the script you found is used to unpack the models maps animations ui etc..

1. open BMS
2. select darkblood.bms
3. go to DarkBlood\Data select .jpk file
4. save it to any location
6. profit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys! i was also a huge lover of Dark blood! would totally love to see it come back even as a private server, even willing to pay, any updates on the game? oh i am willing to pay for a server if it's really needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is of almost no help at all but the name of the game is spelled:
다크블러드
In Korean, There is where it was made.
Here is some action from the game:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Korean version still alive? If so, I hope someday we are able to get the servers files or make it like counter-strike 2 online Korean. I think only a matter of time until someone is able to code it. If source pop out as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm here to bring you some infos about the studio who developped this game :
  • VisionBros
  • http://visionbros.co.kr/
  • perfectgear@visionbros.co.kr (email of one of their games).
  • Kyungbuk Uni. 47, Gyeongdae-ro 17-gil, Buk-gu,Room 309. IT Convergence Industrial BuildingDaegu, Korea

I've tried to contact them through this email address but I didn't get any answers.

As far I know there is no online server instance of this game, I try like all of you to find new infos or a way to make it available again, but it is not an easy task.

Look at this gameplay, this game was too awesome and unique in his genre :

I hope that together we will find a way to play it again :):

Reaction score
After much work and a little bit of help here is a unpacked client. This client won't work unless you fix the few iat's that are missing and the VM OEP needs to rebuilt.

download:
Code:
VM PUSH: 0xCE027B1 VM JUMP: 0xCFDBAE

Information:

Client uses proudnet as its protcol. Looks like udp for packets. (not 100%sure)

All client ip's are hardcoded into the client "211.115.86.66" and "211.214.161.39"

Client file encryption key "2011_JCRSoft_DarkBloodOnline_EncryptionKey"
@Eufo Which client is most up to date before it was shut down. Can you also check to see if they all are packed with thermida. Can check with Detect it easy 2.02

If it was me personally i would just rip the models images etc.. and port it to another game engine and do whatever you want to do with it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Interesting to find this article of the game that really introduced me to the world of mmo, I hope you can relaunch this wonderful game and enjoy it in all its splendor, I really have no idea how to help, since I'm only a player, but I leave this link that I found download to see if that data serves any purpose. Sorry for my bad English and I look forward to finding a solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like diablo in my opinion!

Yes both are happening in a dark-medieval ambiance. But Diablo is an hack'n'slash where Darkblood is a mmo/beat them all, like a modern golden axe.

Also Darkblood can be played with a Gamepad.

After much work and a little bit of help here is a unpacked client

I'm not familiar at all with mmo development, but actually there's no solution but to create a new server by retro engineering the client ? So making a list of API calls and trying to redevelop the server side functionnalities (or generate fake responses for unwanted features).

A such server application surely use a framework for authentification, mmo basic features…

Thanks you for your good work, it's a good start
:wink:

Last edited:
Back