Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

@jonnybravo
That was the last client I remember downloading, From the steam version BUT
I do have the latest client from the Brazilian version of this game and the Taiwanese, I will be uploading to mega this week, please stay tuned!

Thanks for your help, sadly I'm not a programmer so I do not know how to operate those programs you mentioned before!
Sorry!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so from what i could find on their website Vision bros don't actually have an email we can contact, or phone number to call, just an address, my hopes are getting down already lol, i'm really looking forward for Dark Blood to return.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys any update in this thread?
It would be really appreciated!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you Eufo for your uploads.

I discovered recently a new upcoming game "Lost ark", that looks like similar to Darkblood :

Actually only available as openbeta in south korea, it should be released to the rest of the world soon (we hope) :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any updates on progress guys? (even tho i can't really help in programming i am with you guys in spirit!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am a darkblood player and played on all servers, on Steam, on the Brazilian server, on the Chinese private server and in Indonesian. the pvp of this game is the best of all, the gameplay is fantastic, since the last time I played in 2016 I have not forgotten and some combos until today, I also want to replay this game even if it is on a private server or I have to pay to play this, I know many friends and some people who are willing to pay to play, we can all unite and build a server even if private. We will not let this die.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately ,we cant do much without the proper Server files .Im still searching for devs and stuff .But had no luck so far .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wish there was a way I could help. I loved this game and for the longest time thought I was the only one :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gonna post Heroes of Atarsia install client (the Philipines Version of this game), the last client I was able to get, together with the steam (the English Version)
Here you can find the Brazilian installation file for the game, the game is exactly the same, it was just the most updated, brazilian version of the game before they closed too: @jonnybravo
Please check if this is useful:
Part1:
Part2:
Part3:

I will be posting soon, I really hope this is useful, I want to play this game so bad!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, if you played might remember me as mustard, hope we can get this working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The last publisher of this game was Megaxus

Under the name of Heroes of Atarsia, maybe we can contact them for more info!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playspot was a brazilian site, They were Publishers of Darkblood Online for maybe a year, from 2015 to 2016, Sadly playspot.com is already closed, but I found one employee in charge of product management:

Danilo Salmon.
Do you think he can help us with this? Maybe he can give us a hand to get the server files of this game, let me know what you think!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing so much.
That was my last char Emptinessis.
Eufo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Eufo - [REQUEST] Dark Blood Online Emulator/Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is theres anyway to play this game offline? or private server or anything i rly miss this game litterly the best game ive played so far its rly sad that no body wants to host it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it really hard to read ?

is theres anyway to play this game offline? or private server or anything i rly miss this game litterly the best game ive played so far its rly sad that no body wants to host it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i said i wanna play this game offline and no one said anything about this. is it rly hard to read? if you got nothing useful plz dont reply trying to be the tuff guy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
read the post and you will find why it cant be played offline dumbass please do not post anything else

i said i wanna play this game offline and no one said anything about this. is it rly hard to read? if you got nothing useful plz dont reply trying to be the tuff guy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did find a chinese website, The game is not active, but there seems to be activity on those forums:

Back