Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Ferentus/Xiones/Herrcot - Emulator / Server Files / Source Code

Reaction score
Description of the game:

The game was release in 3 different regions
1) USA -
2) Europe(Germany) -
3) Korea - or
Those website are not working anymore.

It was a MMORPG open beta in 2006-2007, but it was closed on 2007.
The company who developed this game is DQ Technology, Inc (Singapore) but now i'm pretty sure they moved out in USA.

No one is having the Server Files or the source code for the server. But on internet, you can still download the lastest version of the client.

Maybe, someone who is an expert for making Emulators. I'm pretty sure someone can build an emulator for the game server. Some of you made Emulators for more complicated games(WoW,Lineage,MU). The game files are pretty similar to those on MU, i mean... The Items.bmd, Background.bmd, Effect.bmd, pretty sure that there are made like on Mu Online game server files. I'm willing to start a project like this, but, i really don't know where to begin. I'm a software developer, but i don't know game development or emu development.

Maybe someone wants to start a project for this game. I want to help you.
There are almost 10 years from when the game closed, but It's "A NEW HOPE" :beerglass:

Let's bring it back. Thousands of players are willing to play again, even if they are paying for it.

Screenshots and videos:
zipper20032 - [Request] Ferentus/Xiones/Herrcot - Emulator / Server Files / Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

zipper20032 - [Request] Ferentus/Xiones/Herrcot - Emulator / Server Files / Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ferentus EMU with Source

# Visual C# Express 2010

You have a login server, debug server and patch info there. You will need to make the database and finish the project. Basically you can login with the login server and run opcodes to the client on the debug server. When I wrote one of the old WoW emulators that is what I started with. You have a lot of work to do if you can decrypt the client files it will go faster. If you really are a developer this will be enough to get going. I estimate hours of work to get in game and start building the DB.

Good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's 2018 and i was just reminiscing with a friend over this game. I really hope this project can get launched. Anything any of us non-computer masters can do to help? I would be willing to learn some things online and I will try to do some grunt work if there is any to be done. I am a fast learner and will read and read until I understand something so I can possible become versed enough to hep further down the line. Please tell me some good news!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, i made a discord server, im also the run who runs the /r/ferentus subreddit
I know its been a long time, and hope is running thin, but hopefully this game can still be brought from the dead!

Feel free to join both!

Back