Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Getamped Private Server ( SICK )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,
you guys probably didn't heard about this game before, or rather, played the 2nd version before

GetAmped is a free to play MMO Fighting-Action game developed and published by the Japanese company CyberStep, Inc.

I've been playing this game for around 3-4 years and servers are still running well even though this game is already been here for long. The reason why many people play this game is because,
1. You can create your own models/skins ( anime characters etc wtv )
2. You can't really find MMO 3D fighting games like this
3. They update their gears aka weapons and they're pretty awesome ( extra: there are also commands which you gotta press tons of buttons to execute some super cool skills )

Here are some of the videos:

Gears showcase ( 2016 Updated )

Super old video but gold :3 ( Chess showcase, extremely hard to learn gears )

There isn't any leaked/source/emulators laying around atm.
The only way to make a private server is to build an emulator.
This game won't close any soon since they have tons of players all over the region.

Really hope someone who can develop an emulator / private server!

All da best :3​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a long while that I happen to have GetAmped2 server, tools and so on ( ).

Just that I'm missing some config files, and I could manage to have them unpacking server updates, but they use a custom format of packing for those, thus kinda impossible to get them within the right tool (tool that I don't have).
TL;DR I have the server but I cannot run it (so releasing it would be useless)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't actually wish for a getamped 2 private server since it's much more advanced now as compared to getamped 1.
Just wanna bring back those old times we had during getamped 1 xd
Getamped 2 is pretty much cartoonish as compared to 1.

Nevertheless, some of tools are already released to the public.
For example, the .kar decompiler. I remember seeing it on some forums, but it wouldn't be useful unless we have the server sided files.

Let's just hope someone will appear and make a emulator from scratch , which is equivalent to making the entire game from scratch :')

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to relive the forum, but someone is developing? I really wanted GetAmped 1 back

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Woah, its been a year since someone posted on this thread. Recently just saw this and decided to make an account to participate and hopefully rekindle with any friends that i had played with during the days when SplashFighters were still around. Is this project still in development?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Woah, its been a year since someone posted on this thread. Recently just saw this and decided to make an account to participate and hopefully rekindle with any friends that i had played with during the days when SplashFighters were still around. Is this project still in development?

-Enma Kozato from Splashfighters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a fan brazilian player, and I'm apart of a big group that have the server files. We just have a problem: to create a server you need to understand about Fedora Core 5 and Solaris 10 for x86. If you get interested look for União Amped group on facebook, you will be welcome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a fan brazilian player, and I'm apart of a big group that have the server files. We just have a problem: to create a server you need to understand about Fedora Core 5 and Solaris 10 for x86. If you get interested look for União Amped group on facebook, you will be welcome.

Hi, just saw this reply, I've requested to join the group. Please do let me on the details, i do not understand brazilian though, might need someone to do the translation for me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's been a long while that I happen to have GetAmped2 server, tools and so on ( ).

Just that I'm missing some config files, and I could manage to have them unpacking server updates, but they use a custom format of packing for those, thus kinda impossible to get them within the right tool (tool that I don't have).
TL;DR I have the server but I cannot run it (so releasing it would be useless)

Can you upload them?I think I can make it work.

Back