Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST/HELP]Myth war 2 files

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
found this so far
神界online全套源码

sources have same files,the 2nd one isnt compiled idk about the 3rd one may be fake but i can confirm the soke and the other one have exact same files and folders

please @Giga Toni , @InCube @orion13 @Viserion @adastmin i need backup
lets make this possible :3 ,myth war closed in america(stupid IGG) and chinese server may close in june 1st
this game is great doesnt deserve to die

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx (your Inbox is full) i found 2 links : 1 dead (it was the link i mentioned you in the pm) and 1 active:

2 Problems :
1 password to reconstruct these 5 links : i found it --> www.aihao.org
1 password to extract final file : ??? i am looking for everywhere to find it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server files but some header files are missing and the code has some bugs

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i need the password to extract if anyone gets it
filename is
神界全套源代码_资源爱好者论坛bbs.aihao.org.7z

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the exact files 1.4gb of source code and tools

but now I have to check everything and debug it and recreate a header file called gm_monitor.h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if some1 could help me with the code maybe we could bring a mythwar sever up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here for everyone the server files 1.85GB

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here for everyone the server files 1.85GB
edit:
got it,its in c++ right?
and i cant find the database files inside the rar just the mysql setup
edit 2:need a tutorial for this and how to change ip of client
launcher sends to ,tried hex edit the launcher in client but didnt gt anything

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its no problem to do that the IPs are easy to change the real problem is to build the server if you ever need to change the IPs of the client tell me I can do it with Hex and I did it myself and it worked for me, maybe you didn't fill the remaining characters you just deleted them

what you have to do is write your IP over the old one and after you're done if there is any part of the old one you don’t delete it but you select it and click the right mouse button go to fill selection and OK save it and you’re done

it is in c++ I found it in a Chinese forum I barely got the damn password after one month :p so I just extracted it, re compressed and uploaded it again so maybe someone could use it, if I had a team I would just start building an emulator that would be best but doing it alone takes too much time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there need to decompile mw client and eed source code game client need to rework i will see friday thisve sourcecodes. and mda files have worked with framework.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working files just need fixing projects and need to use platform sdk and libraries if anyone want to make server we need make a group and use [h=3] [/h]

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
working files just need fixing projects and need to use platform sdk and libraries if anyone want to make server we need make a group and use
am not good at programing
i just wanted to share what i gt and try to make a server cause all game servers are dead

Back