• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REQUEST] Ninja2u / Ninja Warriors source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ,

Does someone have the source code of the webgame named Ninja2U / NinjaWarrior?
Its a mix of Naruto / MapleStory.

The files on the forums are not working and the game is not online anymore.

Hope someone can help me on this source files or a game similar to this. I like the web-based MapleStory look a like.

Mugaru

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you release it :) ?

I can Directly Give You Game Link but it's In Thai language name : Naruto Ninja Online. you can find it on fb. from there you can get source code. hope it helped

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can Directly Give You Game Link but it's In Thai language name : Naruto Ninja Online. you can find it on fb. from there you can get source code. hope it helped
Hi Rikona Kin,
Could not find the game source that way :( can 't you share the link to the source hwre? Would help alot

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Rikona Kin,
Could not find the game source that way :( can 't you share the link to the source hwre? Would help alot

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

i can do that but i have to find it too. i can't give here if you are at fb then search my name. same as here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi
Do you have the source code for the game Bubble Ninja?
If you have source code for this game, please contact me on Facebook:
i can do that but i have to find it too. i can't give here if you are at fb then search my name. same as here

Back