Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Path of Exile Client 2013

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for 2013 Path of Exile clients. Specifically 0.10.0, 0.10.1e. Or any 0.10.0 PoE client. About 5.3GB in size.

1.0.0 from 2013 would be useful.

Torrents I have found do not have seeders.:grr:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was just thinking about how dumb I am for not saving early clients, started playing at the beginning of OB. If you're actively working on an emu or have some clue as to how to work the files I can dig around on my old laptops because it is definitely possible I have one of these versions installed. Not super likely though but I can take the time to check.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about not keeping older clients. I've felt the same way many times. Sometimes you just don't know what a game will become.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading the earliest one I found so far, 1.1.5e. Still quite a ways off from 0.10.0 (1.1.5 is aug 2014) but oh well. Got one query out there to someone who used to have the file up as recently as a year ago and I'm leveraging all of my dev contacts now too. If there's even a 0.1% chance of getting something going for Path I wanna make it happen lol.

EDIT: Here's a link for the 115e client:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a ggpk from august 2013 which is most likely patch 0.11.4.

Is there any benefit in me sharing this or do you need all of the files? I am still downloading it so I haven't verified it but the dates show August 20 2013.

EDIT: I know the installers seem to install everything except the ggpk so if we can find a compatible installer (I found a few even earlier installers than this so far) we might be good to go. If the installers are missing more than just the ggpk obviously we can't build a complete client from this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a ggpk from august 2013 which is most likely patch 0.11.4.

Is there any benefit in me sharing this or do you need all of the files? I am still downloading it so I haven't verified it but the dates show August 20 2013.

EDIT: I know the installers seem to install everything except the ggpk so if we can find a compatible installer (I found a few even earlier installers than this so far) we might be good to go. If the installers are missing more than just the ggpk obviously we can't build a complete client from this.

Unless something changed from the versions I found the installer does not have enough. I do not need an upload unless it's the full CBT/OBT client.

Getting those tools you found is probably even more important than getting the client.

Here is the network protocol for 0.10.1e if you really want to work on the old version:

Good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless something changed from the versions I found the installer does not have enough. I do not need an upload unless it's the full CBT/OBT client.

Getting those tools you found is probably even more important than getting the client.

Here is the network protocol for 0.10.1e if you really want to work on the old version:

Good luck.
That's more or less what I was asking - content.ggpk is the hard thing to find and I found one for 0.11.4. I *believe* the installers will install everything else - meaning, if we can find an installer for 0.11 which will only be like 8-11mb then we should have a full working client once I get this ggpk unzipped. Was the goal to test it with that OPN?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, a few things:

I found another client which appears to be this one based on the logs:

File size seems a little big on content.ggpk, but I checked out the exe on virustotal and it came back clean. I think it was modified slightly to change some of the menus to Russian so we'd want to undo that if it turns out the client is good. Anyways, here's the link:

Hopefully this is helpful to you. I found some additional resources and will probably set up a Discord for PoE dev if a few people show interest in joining one.

Last edited:
Back