Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Requiem: Rise of the Reaver Server/Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for looking at this.

Title:
Requiem: Rise of the Reaver

Wanted: Server + Client (You can always download latest client from their website, but I guess you want a fixed version client)

Description:
Game is a horror MMO run by an incompetent management. It has a rather unique gameplay and graphics. The graphics is dated but the addictive game play makes up for it.

It is shutting down in the EU, due the GDPR regulation that is coming into place on May25th. It would be nice to have a private server replacement.

Media:

C2rfIUu - [REQUEST] Requiem: Rise of the Reaver Server/Client - RaGEZONE Forums

TYKVjMH - [REQUEST] Requiem: Rise of the Reaver Server/Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
game is full of russians with hacks too
impossible to do events
there was a guy with a requiem emulator but i think he quit ragezone
anyway bump

Reaction score
game is full of russians with hacks too
impossible to do events
there was a guy with a requiem emulator but i think he quit ragezone
anyway bump

You are true. Thrixxx (maybe miss spelled) started an emulator but already left the project years ago. I'm looking for this too and ye the game required lot of anticheat and bot filtering whenever we get a server files for that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so I just tried to login into "Requiem" after a very long time and none of my accounts were able to login :-( (is it really true EU-people are forbidden nowadays ?)
In case you guys think I'm the one who started the "Requiem-private-server-thingy" years ago, it's not me - even though the guy who started it once probably used the same nick like me in Requiem (ThreeTimes6 aka 3x6 or 18 on Hammerine, Trifri after).

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i can login but im not in europe ThreeTimes6 i have bunch of chars lvl 89 cause of halloween event but i never played much,game seems dead and russian hackers ruin every single event
hope we can get priv server files cause publisher doesnt even care

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So nothing changed... when I remember the game, when it was released, it was fun, really hard to lvl up to 69 and later 71 - now it just needs an event with exp boost + Exp-Scrolls and u just need like 2 or 3 days to push your char to 90.
1st I thought I just forgot my login when I was unable to enter the game, but I can't imagine.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
news:they promised a remap and update of server and client engine,they ghosted everyone,so we NEED a server or the game is gone forever

Back