Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Reverse world online/​晶铁之门全

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lost it;idk what happend,i had it on my disk D: and now its gone
string i used to search,the source is still online around,but some ask for "50 gold" for the download,other links are dead:
晶铁之门全(服务端+客户端+资源)
GigaToni @Gaaaabg @i ve been searching for hours,unless we pay or you have a backup we re not getting it back
@
loveom
had the fies in a ftp,but links are dead
video of my server

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: REQUEST:IMPORTANT! Reverse world online/​晶铁之门全

hope u do if not we re screwed

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@
cmb
downloading thanks,but keep it safe the files no loner exist in china forums all link dead

any guide to compile please?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I find files in one site but archive have password and to download the password text file need 20 gold points that i don't have at this account there

Here is link If some one have 20 points at src.cool and can download it for us ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find files in one site but archive have password and to download the password text file need 20 gold points that i don't have at this account there

Here is link If some one have 20 points at src.cool and can download it for us ..

Buddy thanks for the effort but i think src.cool download source link is not working
it redirect me to their own another forum post
can you give me the direct download link then i will try to find it pass

Last edited:
Back