• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Server Files 2029 Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need that files, i see them in the server files section but the post are off or idk, please send my that files .

wave95 - [Request] Server Files 2029 Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actu: i found the name in chinese: 战火 网络游戏专区 or (fire ol) the closed webside of the game have that name "fireol", this game its a recycling of a game called (纷争 OL)- despair online or something like that, i try to found that files too but i dont see anything in anywhere, maybe i search bad but i dont see any of the two games, if some one have the files please contact me, of one of the two games

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks nice,bump this request,i ll try to search tomorrow

Hello dude, i found the game files in soke : , but i cannot register whit out a code for download them, do you know anyone for download them?.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
search 战火OL+服务器
there are clients from 2009 to now(420 mb) but no server so far

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where are these files to download, so i can take a look at it :)

Back