Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Taichi Panda (Android/iOS)

Reaction score
Currently looking for Taichi Panda files or something similar that might be released or someone has. This game is pretty pay to win as most mobile games, but could be some fun messing around privately

Description:
Discover an exciting action adventure right in your pocket. With over 30 million downloads worldwide, Taichi Panda is just heating up. Check out the next great gaming sensation endorsed by UFC superstar Ronda Rousey, and unleash your inner fighter in Taichi Panda!

Screenshot(s)/Video(s):

Blacksheep25 - [Request] Taichi Panda (Android/iOS) - RaGEZONE Forums

Blacksheep25 - [Request] Taichi Panda (Android/iOS) - RaGEZONE Forums

* Please keep in mind you must not sell files, so only leave a reply here if you have the files to release or know of similar games that are released. Do not private message me selling your files.

P.S - Funny thing about the game is they advertise is as being endorsed by "UFC superstar Ronda Rousey"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Blacksheep25 . Yesterday, i exchanged some files to get "Taichi Panda full source code" :):
There are 2 large files :
Engine (3 Go) : downloaded and checked
Server, Client, Tools (22 Go) : download in progress

I think downloading will be finished tomorrow (i'll share the link with you if everything is ok).

Reaction score
Hi @Blacksheep25 . Yesterday, i exchanged some files to get "Taichi Panda full source code" :):
There are 2 large files :
Engine (3 Go) : downloaded and checked
Server, Client, Tools (22 Go) : download in progress

I think downloading will be finished tomorrow (i'll share the link with you if everything is ok).

I can confirm that Taichi Panda source exists and is being shared around, it may also contain some Age of Wushu stuff with it, but not sure if what you received will have that. :) Hope all is well with you too!

Back