Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys... I am creating a emulator of Digimon RPG Online in Python. And I need a team to creating Emulator, because I am creating alone.

See images below that emulator:
mx38hhM - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

r1710B6 - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

KECDKOI - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

KWaqa0o - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

bwt76G4 - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

MM7FmSK - [Request]Team of Digimon RPG Online (Emulator in Python) - RaGEZONE Forums

the emulator is still incomplete, so far I've got characters (tamers) and I'm already working on the "in-game" part.

if they are interested in joining the team fill out the form below:

Name:

Programming language:

What jobs have you done already?:

Have you participated in any team before?:

If you are interested, complete the form and wait until the next contact.

Note: Moderators, if you are in the wrong area, please move the topic to the right area, therefore, I am new here in the forum.

the emulator is still incomplete, so far I've got characters (tamers) and I'm already working on the "in-game" part.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name skill
Programing: c# c++ sql
I have experience developing other types of mmorpg
And participated in other projects with success

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: BiggestDreamer

Programming language: c#, c++, java, python and web based languages (html, php, javascript, css)

What jobs have you done already?: I've worked on other private server projects (some related to digimon) and I've done some gigs as well through Fiverr. I also did a lot of projects for university.

Have you participated in any team before?: Yes, I have participated in teams from former projects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi... nice to meet you. I'm super excited to this project. It's really nostalgic!

Name: neR

Programming language: don't have experiece

What jobs have you done already?: not yet (but i'm played this game before in global ver digimon battle online & digimon rpg korea)

Have you participated in any team before?: nope, but my reason to join this project to help as translating team to translate inside a game, such as menu UI, Items, Npc translate, map, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back