Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Trove the game - Server Files / Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ariel Schnaider - [Request] Trove the game - Server Files / Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trove is an amazing game, or was at least.

In its first versions was a social game where everyone helped, and had nothing advantage over one another, what has changed today.
It turns out that fame rose to head of the developers, and today you almost buy equipment and levels. You see ridiculous players with 200k of life and almost invincible armor. True P2W.

I believe that to bring back the old Trove, just creating an emulator for a private server. Perhaps with an older version of the game, or even current.
This brings up an infinite number of possibilities to create a fun and balanced game again. :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would be happy to play with friends on my server so as not to buy a shop, for russia it is expensive to buy something either there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like it interests enough people sadly.
I would love a private server of this.

Back