Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Secret World - Server Files or Emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently "The Secret World" was relaunched as "Secret World Legends" and with it. Changed basically the entire game except for the story/world. They've restricted access to the old game, and made it harder to access even going so far as to stop selling it everywhere. And they seem to be trying to cut down the community and make them move to "Secret World Legends"

I was wondering if someone was working on, or had any form of server files or emulator for "The Secret World" as its such a great game and I don't want to see it vanish. I would try and work on it myself, and can packet log. but know very little about network/server programming so I have come to ask here

Links:
Current "Secret World Legends" Steam Page -
"Secret World Legends" Website -
"The Secret World" Last Remaining Website -

As a buy to play game when it was released, I know there isn't much of an audience or people that might own the game that could help. But I figured maybe i would get something. I do know that Secret World Legends uses most of the same structure as the original Secret World but they've changed a lot of how "Levelling", Skills and abilities work. Not sure if this info would help.
Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I secound this. Is it any private servers for TSW? Is it possible to look into it?
We got both The Secret World (The old and first "version") and Secret World Legends (Currently one where everyone is playing)

Back