Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

server emu creation request for Moonlight online aka Original blood

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings

Last year a very fun game known as Moonlight online was shut down and i was wondering if u could make a server emu for it ... i hav the client files which i can send if anyone needs them.

here is a brief description of the game :

Original Blood: Tales of Eternal Blood is a fantasy MMORPG set on an earth after a great war between humans, vampires, werewolves, and demons. Players are challenged with rebuilding war-torn lands and destroyed empires after the great against the renegade demons. Set during a time of peace amongst the humans, vampires, and werewolves, they must join forces to fight the demons and reclaim their land.

Horror Themes: Plays can play as a vampire, werewolf, or a good ol’ human.

Action-Based Combat: Dodge, roll, and use hundreds of skills to smite your foes.

Hundreds of Quests: Follow a dark and brooding storyline of a world wrought with war.

Explore even more lands when Moonlight Online is released later this year.

thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i was hoping they comeback or you have the server files so we can run it

Back