Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Files OnePiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Ragezoners, im here to ask if there is anyone who can copy or get the OnePiece server files. The game is really popular in china, brazil, portugal, taiwan and thailand. They have players than DDTank and more fans. I will leave the official websites from different languages. But the better is the chinese because they have more things and more events than the other versions. In the chinese server they made alot of upgrade and the others they dont do alot. So the best option is the Chinese version.

Official Website CHINESE :

Official Website INDONESIA :

Official Website ENGLISH :

Official Website TAIWAN :

Official Website PORTUGUESE:

I will leave too some pictures of the game

skz357 - Server Files OnePiece - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone can get this server files i will thank you for the rest of my life.

Best Regards for you all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well last post about this was some days ago hope this one has more luck (?)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A guy told that websites is very vunerable and he found a "Loophole" (I dont know what is that) but the guy wants 5k EUROS for the files and emulator to make the private server. But im not rich so i refused the offer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I will probably pay to get a server of Pockie Pirates its very similar to this but this will be in some days as soon as i sell my league of legends account.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I will probably pay to get a server of Pockie Pirates its very similar to this but this will be in some days as soon as i sell my league of legends account.

The problem is that, no one make that to help they make that because you gonna pay. That is the big problem of the most cummunity. No one makes nothing to help the others, only if you pay in real money. If i say i will pay 1000 or 2000 EUROS will be there alot of people saying they can get me the files. That is the true! No one makes nothing to help....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I will pay yes but first files and tuto about going online and then money :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All I have is just the Resources folder of this game (include graphics, sounds, scripts, etc..). Not enough - Of course, but if you have time & wanna make your own game with the same graphics, it may be quite helpful.

Anyway, I love all OnePiece theme's games. Maybe I should make one, maybe... :$:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All I have is just the Resources folder of this game (include graphics, sounds, scripts, etc..). Not enough - Of course, but if you have time & wanna make your own game with the same graphics, it may be quite helpful.

Anyway, I love all OnePiece theme's games. Maybe I should make one, maybe... :$:

Send me your skype contact on PM and we can talk about that

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Official Pockie Pirates English here :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ye nice game. I am looking for those files either or for "Pockie Pirates" from game321

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats why i want to create a private game, to have a low cost server. And with that im gonna offer VIP1 to all the players. And then they dont need to pay for VIp to have acess to some features. I just need the server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back