Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spirit tales Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yo!

I am currently looking for Spirit tales Source..

I know that in some other countrie(s) they named the game
"Glory Destiny", have yet not found any source for that game either :p

I was hoping if someone could link me the right direction for the files..

Greatly appriciated for help

~ Xakzi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are going to search a way to make retros for it ( private servers :O )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some mod please lock this stupid thread.. Don't go around requesting sources when you don't intend to do any of the work.. There are no releases for it, and no one wants to work on getting one.. Just give up already..

I tried to get a DN project going, but we just didn't have those interested, and I personally was willing to help, but couldn't help THAT much in the long run. That being said, my hopes for DN project were killed as well..

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should change your user title...

Why. I use the prefix [REQUEST]

Some mod please lock this stupid thread.. Don't go around requesting sources when you don't intend to do any of the work.. There are no releases for it, and no one wants to work on getting one.. Just give up already..

I tried to get a DN project going, but we just didn't have those interested, and I personally was willing to help, but couldn't help THAT much in the long run. That being said, my hopes for DN project were killed as well..

and why.?

I am ofcourse having the thought of putting up a private server once I have the source...

It is the part of getting the source that is my problem really.. and sorry but this is my first request, so if it seems a bit hollow, then fill the needed blanks in your own mind

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why. I use the prefix [REQUEST]

and why.?

I am ofcourse having the thought of putting up a private server once I have the source...

It is the part of getting the source that is my problem really.. and sorry but this is my first request, so if it seems a bit hollow, then fill the needed blanks in your own mind

The main act is getting the files.. You can't just go around asking for the main thing.. Just give up already. Either put a team together and work hard to get them yourself, or just wait for someone to release it most likely in a few years if even.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The main act is getting the files.. You can't just go around asking for the main thing.. Just give up already. Either put a team together and work hard to get them yourself, or just wait for someone to release it most likely in a few years if even.

I have already started on working around getting it, I was simply creating this thread as a mini-boost for people to help..

But, it seems like what I request for is suddenly mission impossible for everyone..

This message is for everyone;

If you got something that could be of use, Please leave it in the comments or PM..

If not, then you got nothing to do here, thank you.

Reaction score
Spirit tales is just getting out of beta, and you want the source? Thats a little disresectful to the creators.. none the less.

I suggest, if you can of course. To take your time to 'crack' these files as soon as possible, they are only getting more and more time to bring up there security. If you could make a PS of this game, you would be a legend.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spirit tales is just getting out of beta, and you want the source? Thats a little disresectful to the creators.. none the less.

I suggest, if you can of course. To take your time to 'crack' these files as soon as possible, they are only getting more and more time to bring up there security. If you could make a PS of this game, you would be a legend.

Nah. If you can get retail Tera files, open a server, and avoid an EXTREME lawsuit, you would be a legend.

Reaction score
Nah. If you can get retail Tera files, open a server, and avoid an EXTREME lawsuit, you would be a legend.

Xakzi - Spirit tales Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Joking, Your right.
Good luck on this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back