Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Emulator/Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Recently I've found a new mmorpg Star Wars: The Old Republic ( ), so the game is very interesting and has a perspective in developing private server because there are millions starwars fans so SWTOR private server can bring hundred thousands dollars!

In november the game'll be available in Free-To-Play option, but there are EVERYWHERE limited access! (show here ). But Free-To-Play option will bring millions players in game, so it can be more profitably then in Pay-To-Play option (official servers are potentially some "piar-zone")..

And Im interested to get server files or start developing SWTOR emulator (there are NOT any other project, there were emulator nexus - they've holded developing, and swtorzone - they too. Ling and ).

So, Have anyone SWTOR server files?

P.S. For developing - Ive reversed 1.3. version Ive salsa20 keys and decrypt system, so the packets are decrypted and Ive a structure of packets. :eek:tt1:

If there is no server files for swtor - we can developing emulator for private server.
I've already had decrypt system and structure of packets, and I've game-logics/scripts/mechanics..

For potential developers
language: c++ or java (network - netty)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, okay, it's some forum error.
I want to know if anybody have SWTOR server files?

Recently I've found a new mmorpg by bioware - star wars: the old republic. It's fantastic game! And it can be profitable not only to official developers but also to private servers, because there are millions starwars fans, so it can bring hundred thousands dollars.

btw, I've reversed swtor.exe 1.3. and I've salsa20 keys and decrypt system, game logics/scripts, structure of packets.
But if anybody have server files it can be more fast to opening private server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back