Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can someone verify if these Dungeon Fighter server files are legit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, someone who appears to be posing as lastfun sent me Dungeon Fighter server files. I'm not sure if they're legit or useable... apparently I'd need some kind of Ioncuber license to run the server?

Anyway, is anyone with some knowledge able to have a look at this files and let me know if they're legit/authentic?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screen captures of the directory structure and files here.

Staff member
Reaction score
Most of us cannot tell you whether it's gonna work or not unless someone is able to test it. Soulmancer

I am gonna post it down underneath to make it easier on those who can't direct to that link.

Images
Soulmancer - Can someone verify if these Dungeon Fighter server files are legit? - RaGEZONE Forums

Soulmancer - Can someone verify if these Dungeon Fighter server files are legit? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll try to play around with it later when I get home from work, but I don't know much about this stuff. The guy I got this from is questionable, and also said something about requiring an IonCuber program license to operate the DF server "apparently it runs the scripts and auto-update off the official server". ???

Does this make sense to anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back