Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New version Age of Wushu private server from China

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all.
I found a new version Age of Wushu(九阴真经/九陰真經) private server in China.
It's really and opened few months.
Maybe someone can crack this?
If anyone can able to do it, I can support you.

Here is some infos:

Tencent QQ Group num.: 163571914
Website(Register is close for now):
Client download Link:
1.Baidu cloud:
2.Tencent MicroCloud:

Rar password: 163571914

This server is closed register now, But i have account.

asuradoll - New version Age of Wushu private server from China - RaGEZONE Forums

asuradoll - New version Age of Wushu private server from China - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i actually know this server from 2016, already making tools cheat on this server, but can't leak it, hope to see some one can do that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And someone can change language in game from Chinese to English ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone upload this client to another cloud?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i think this may help the translation for 9yin. AOK moved their game to 9Yin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload this client to another cloud.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A VPN wouldn't really matter considering all they mainly do Is change the IP you are showing. Well so far as I've tried I'm able to get on It no problem.

but... in my client both server(1 with chinese word,and 1 named DRAGON) still black(like maintance mode)

any solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but... in my client both server(1 with chinese word,and 1 named DRAGON) still black(like maintance mode)

any solution?

Same ^^ the one with Chinese Letters is probably for Chinese Player and the DRAGON one i guess is international :)
Seems like the Server is temporary down :/

EDIT:
If someone wants to play on that server i could try to upload it on MEGA since the download speed of Baidu and weiyun is REALLY SLOW, max 100kbs if you download it for free

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A VPN wouldn't really matter considering all they mainly do Is change the IP you are showing. Well so far as I've tried I'm able to get on It no problem.

I can't connect to the server with my IP and any other :/ it only works with an asia proxy o.o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes Please :)
upload on Mega.
Downloading for weeks now still so slow :(

Okay trying to :) but i guess i will upload it to Google Drive since after 5GB of downloading you need to wait 6 hours or get premium to download more on MEGA :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any reason or solution why i cant connect to the server without an Asia IP?

Back