Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New version Age of Wushu private server from China

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already did that when it is on 5gb, stop and after i refresh internet to remove the limit the download will start again from zero! SAD :(

okay let me upload it on google drive then :)
Weirdly enough it works for me :S idk whats wrong with the program

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im in Marvin! but my client kick me sometime for i have insufficient files.
Corrupted or something.

Free Vip on this server?

Yep Free VIP :D
insufficient Files? what error does it give out?
Whatever i do ^^ i cant connect because it says the server is down but with Proxy its working

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone be kind enough and upload only this file somewhere for us to download? :)

the text.package from the Age of Wushu English Version?
Here it is ^^
https://mega.nz/#!sgEhAQIS!k55gmWeG6g5H0S7k_4eGZsr-_OqRAQyEl5alAFcImnE

Can someone somehow try to contact a GM or a MOD from the PServer because of the Connection problem? it sucks that i cant login without an Vietnam IP :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the text.package from the Age of Wushu English Version?
Here it is ^^
https://mega.nz/#!sgEhAQIS!k55gmWeG6g5H0S7k_4eGZsr-_OqRAQyEl5alAFcImnE

Can someone somehow try to contact a GM or a MOD from the PServer because of the Connection problem? it sucks that i cant login without an Vietnam IP :/

Thanks a bunch. Also thanks for your upload of the client to mega, better than downloading for days on baidu.
As for the connection problems, that's unfortunate, I have yet to start the game and see if I will be getting similar problems.

EDIT: I downloaded the game, but the servers are "grey", are they down atm. or is it just me?

Could it be that i need a VPN or some sort of asian proxy/ip to be able to connect as well?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. Also thanks for your upload of the client to mega, better than downloading for days on baidu.
As for the connection problems, that's unfortunate, I have yet to start the game and see if I will be getting similar problems.

EDIT: I downloaded the game, but the servers are "grey", are they down atm. or is it just me?

Could it be that i need a VPN or some sort of asian proxy/ip to be able to connect as well?

Same problem ^^ I used Vietnam Proxy since I didn't found any which works, I wish they somehow could change it, maybe someone here knows how to fix it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same problem ^^ I used Vietnam Proxy since I didn't found any which works, I wish they somehow could change it, maybe someone here knows how to fix it

Well that sucks :(. Do you use anything to boost your ping or its playable the way it is?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its playable the way it is ^^ but the english patch doesnt work for me >.<

You mean the text.package files ? Also, does anyone know the difference between the Dragon server and the "Chinese txt" one. I do have better ping on the "Chinese" one..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean the text.package files ? Also, does anyone know the difference between the Dragon server and the "Chinese txt" one. I do have better ping on the "Chinese" one..
yeah when i put the text file in i just get the loading screen before logging in and its just not responding
Dragon is international language i guess and the chinese one is chinese only.

Back