MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    19Posts

Re: New version Age of Wushu private server from China

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin344 View Post
    Yep Free VIP :D
    insufficient Files? what error does it give out?
    Whatever i do ^^ i cant connect because it says the server is down but with Proxy its working
    how to check files for some corruptions?

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce Garcia B View Post
    how to check files for some corruptions?
    idk if that works :/

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieMaker View Post
    just download text.package from ages of wushu english version and paste it on folder directory
    Can someone be kind enough and upload only this file somewhere for us to download? :)

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuehan View Post
    Can someone be kind enough and upload only this file somewhere for us to download? :)
    the text.package from the Age of Wushu English Version?
    Here it is ^^
    https://mega.nz/#!sgEhAQIS!k55gmWeG6g5H0S7k_4eGZsr-_OqRAQyEl5alAFcImnE

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone somehow try to contact a GM or a MOD from the PServer because of the Connection problem? it sucks that i cant login without an Vietnam IP :/

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

the text.package from the Age of Wushu English Version?
    Here it is ^^
    https://mega.nz/#!sgEhAQIS!k55gmWeG6g5H0S7k_4eGZsr-_OqRAQyEl5alAFcImnE

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone somehow try to contact a GM or a MOD from the PServer because of the Connection problem? it sucks that i cant login without an Vietnam IP :/
    Thanks a bunch. Also thanks for your upload of the client to mega, better than downloading for days on baidu.
    As for the connection problems, that's unfortunate, I have yet to start the game and see if I will be getting similar problems.

EDIT: I downloaded the game, but the servers are "grey", are they down atm. or is it just me?

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be that i need a VPN or some sort of asian proxy/ip to be able to connect as well?
    Last edited by Yuehan; 01-09-17 at 08:47 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

Thanks a bunch. Also thanks for your upload of the client to mega, better than downloading for days on baidu.
    As for the connection problems, that's unfortunate, I have yet to start the game and see if I will be getting similar problems.

EDIT: I downloaded the game, but the servers are "grey", are they down atm. or is it just me?

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be that i need a VPN or some sort of asian proxy/ip to be able to connect as well?
    Same problem ^^ I used Vietnam Proxy since I didn't found any which works, I wish they somehow could change it, maybe someone here knows how to fix it

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

Same problem ^^ I used Vietnam Proxy since I didn't found any which works, I wish they somehow could change it, maybe someone here knows how to fix it
    Well that sucks :(. Do you use anything to boost your ping or its playable the way it is?

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

Well that sucks :(. Do you use anything to boost your ping or its playable the way it is?
    its playable the way it is ^^ but the english patch doesnt work for me >.<

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

its playable the way it is ^^ but the english patch doesnt work for me >.<
    You mean the text.package files ? Also, does anyone know the difference between the Dragon server and the "Chinese txt" one. I do have better ping on the "Chinese" one..
    Last edited by Yuehan; 01-09-17 at 10:23 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

You mean the text.package files ? Also, does anyone know the difference between the Dragon server and the "Chinese txt" one. I do have better ping on the "Chinese" one..
    yeah when i put the text file in i just get the loading screen before logging in and its just not responding
    Dragon is international language i guess and the chinese one is chinese only.

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

yeah when i put the text file in i just get the loading screen before logging in and its just not responding
    Dragon is international language i guess and the chinese one is chinese only.
    Ah yes, the text.package you provide from age of wushu (NA) doesn't work for me either. But the one posted on page 1 seems to be working just fine ------> Age of Kung Fu - [Advisory] Updated Language Pack

EDIT: BUuut yeah, some of the content in the game is not contained in that ^ version above(probably due to the mismatching game versions)..so you get kinda odd things in place of that, basically some programming language / names for things in the game. Not that chinese would be better, anyway, the majority of stuff IS in ENG using that package.

Now back to the server, I dont seem to notice anything special about it, someone mentioned earlier you get VIP but I dont have it. Only thing i noticed so far was that atm. there is a 100% conversion event on the server and some starter gifts (although i dont know if some of them are from the server or just the game itself, haven't played in a while so i cant tell). Anyone more knowledgeable can provide some info?
    Last edited by Yuehan; 02-09-17 at 02:02 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

Ah yes, the text.package you provide from age of wushu (NA) doesn't work for me either. But the one posted on page 1 seems to be working just fine ------> Age of Kung Fu - [Advisory] Updated Language Pack

EDIT: BUuut yeah, some of the content in the game is not contained in that ^ version above(probably due to the mismatching game versions)..so you get kinda odd things in place of that, basically some programming language / names for things in the game. Not that chinese would be better, anyway, the majority of stuff IS in ENG using that package.

Now back to the server, I dont seem to notice anything special about it, someone mentioned earlier you get VIP but I dont have it. Only thing i noticed so far was that atm. there is a 100% conversion event on the server and some starter gifts (although i dont know if some of them are from the server or just the game itself, haven't played in a while so i cant tell). Anyone more knowledgeable can provide some info?
    i cant since i didnt finished the tutorial :/ cant seem to get past the loading screen to the login screen :/ it sucks

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

i cant since i didnt finished the tutorial :/ cant seem to get past the loading screen to the login screen :/ it sucks
    For some reason now the text.package isn't working for me too all of a sudden (not responding before login screen). This thing is so messed up...Btw i dont think you can make a char with changed language, some things mess up even more when you try to enter char. name. This was when I could login in the game still..

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    129Posts

For some reason now the text.package isn't working for me too all of a sudden (not responding before login screen). This thing is so messed up...Btw i dont think you can make a char with changed language, some things mess up even more when you try to enter char. name. This was when I could login in the game still..
    Yeah you need to create your character without english patch :) was the same for me when i tried 9Yin ^^

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

BTW ! important ~ There's already Private Server Out which is not Popular Yet It is Vietnames Here's the Link ( Cửu Âm Chân Kinh Private )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement