Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So were the War Z server files 100% fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm one of the co-owners of UnofficialWarZ and I can say for the whole team, we deeply regret posting it! In our defense, we were taken for fool just like everyone else it seems!

We will be posting a new blog up later today with the details of what actually happened so if anyone would like to share information about it with us or give us some quotes, you can contact us at blog@unofficialwarz.com (I hope you don't mind, MentaL).

As I said in my previous post in this thread, he signed up to the site and posted a comment on that article - we haven't removed it so you can still see it, he called himself Stefan800

MentaL, if you want his IP address that he used on our site then let me know!

You did nothing wrong so don't worry. As for a quote, I just want people to understand that the MMO community has a lot of talented individuals and many of them don't take kindly to fraudsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lots of people had their hopes up.
oh well, now it's left in the hands of those who actually have the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
STOp saying that people have the files NO one have the files, The only ppl who had/have are domo&woz.
Cuz no one wants to sell them or give them away.. All they give you is Printscreens and say I HAVE THE FILes.. pfff what a joke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
STOp saying that people have the files NO one have the files, The only ppl who had/have are domo&woz.
Cuz no one wants to sell them or give them away.. All they give you is Printscreens and say I HAVE THE FILes.. pfff what a joke

I hate people like you. You blabber things you have no clue about and worst of all it's horrible grammar. It's like somebody let some 5 year lose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate people like you. You blabber things you have no clue about and worst of all it's horrible grammar. It's like somebody let some 5 year lose.

ppl and cuz is not horrible grammer its actually a shotcut for the words. I guess your the one who is a 5 year old kid who is lose with no education. And like i said. NO one have the files beside those two i mentioned. prove to me that someone else have them and i will be surrender my argument. And don't come with photoshop pictures. Or pictures that's not even yours. And even if you bring me a clean picture that's not been edited ask that guy to host the server for a private show.. He will start giving you 1000 reasons why he can't.

Beside I don't hate ppl like you I'm actually found of you. You make my day with your nonsense, everyday.

Btw I have a question. The report from Brent Junker Aka Domo, how does he know all that ? Only possible way is that he is working with hammerpoint or lying?? So hammerpoint payed him to shutdown the emulator is that it?
Reason why I want to know is that before they shut down that emu with crappy moderators they went from a good community to being racist the last 20 min. When I mean racist it got ugly for no reason. And they blamed us the users for shutting it down.. Any one with some info who can shed some light?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an education. I have decent grammar and spelling so for you to say I have no "education" makes you look like an idiot. On the second note how are you so sure nobody else has the files. I know a few people who have them a'long with legit pictures. SO before you decide to come to this forum and rage like an idiot please make sure your facts are correct.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files just need to be in the right hands then we have all the Sourcecode! But this takes time...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes yes GMpara, next time you try to be the grammer police check your facts. ppl is not even a word so its not even a wrong grammer. And you have an education ?? hehe hehe you just made my day again. Oh let me say it one more time. PPL is not a word so its not right or wrong.

And btw if your "Buddies" have the files WHy are they holding on to them so much ? They are not selling them nor releasing them so what is the reason ?? Your arguments makes no sense. WHy would someone have somehting if he doesn't have to do anything with it. Thats why they invented trash so --->ppl<---- can trow away stuff they have any use for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an education. I have decent grammar and spelling so for you to say I have no "education" makes you look like an idiot. On the second note how are you so sure nobody else has the files. I know a few people who have them a'long with legit pictures. SO before you decide to come to this forum and rage like an idiot please make sure your facts are correct.
I think it's you raging here. The owners of the sourcecode probably have good reasons to keep the files private. Spamming this thread like a Special person will not help in any way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i have hard time to believe that ppl have good reasons to keep them private. Because if they are private ppl dont go out and tell others on forums and such that they have the files. All I'm saying if someone claims that they have them you either show a working server or you go and hide in your cave. Simple as that.

My belief is that ppl just doesn't have working files. Reason? Cuz I'v wanted to buy them and all i get is trollers with pictures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's you raging here. The owners of the sourcecode probably have good reasons to keep the files private. Spamming this thread like a Special person will not help in any way.

I'm not spamming. I have never spammed. I'm not raging either. Stop pulling stuff out of thin air.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to buy them, joemccoy is selling them for 20k usd.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why is this thread even here? The files were fake, end of story, end of discussion. This is just another useless flamebait thread. Want files for War Z? Reverse engineer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back