Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So were the War Z server files 100% fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You may want to write a small tutorial on how to restore task manager for those who were infected and had it disabled. Although DragonKon supplied a method to get rid of Java.exe I don't think that'll reset Task Manager back to normal. The original thread had details on how to restore the Task Manager by regedit and can most likely be reset by a simple .registry file.

Type regedit into search, navigate to this registry.
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\]
Delete
Code:
DisableTaskMgr=1
or replace 1 with 0.

or this,
Thanks, including in first post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. He doesn't have proof. Just trying my best.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe next time the actual hackers come in and tell you that not only did they not make the thread but there were not server files anywhere they had access too you people will listen :lol:

So yet again .... THERE ARE NOT AN SERVER FILES NOBODY HAS THEM NOBODY IS GOING TO UPLOAD THEM YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THERE ARE NOT AN SERVER FILES NOBODY HAS THEM NOBODY IS GOING TO UPLOAD THEM YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEM

You have poor english. The server files obviously exist because domo has them. He also has the source code, so instead of making low quality posts why not actually try and contribute.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have poor english. The server files obviously exist because domo has them. He also has the source code, so instead of making low quality posts why not actually try and contribute.

Aight dipshit have fun downloading another virus next time somebody lies about having them. Domo got the server files more than 4 months ago and has modified them heavily since then and had basically made his own game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admin should clean up this and the above few posts, please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happened too. "THERE ARE NOT AN SERVER FILES NOBODY HAS". There is no need for such language. If you want a civil conversation with me please act civil and not immature.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Server files will always exist or how will the game work? -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Couple of things you guys should know:

The reason mostof us are here is because Hammerpoint originally posted a link to this forum saying that Sirgay was indeed the hacker. It actually might be true. We will never know.

There is a TON of other stuff around the internet about this. Not only on these forums. So please, go do some hunting and come back with something constructive.

I'll start.... a few days ago, I saw this:

It seems as though the hacker does indeed have the server files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back