Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So were the War Z server files 100% fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
They don't care about source code, they want the people with the full database. They'll find him(if is only one), take his hardware, and hit him with computer fraud charges to intimidate him from sharing. Standard procedure...

if they did that i'm gonna release the both warinc and warz latest source codes with where the developers live , phone numbers , location , names , etc , lets duck with them and see what those Ducking lairs will can do since they lied about the the game futures :glare:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if they did that i'm gonna release the both warinc and warz latest source codes with where the developers live , phone numbers , location , names , etc , lets duck with them and see what those Ducking lairs will can do since they lied about the the game futures :glare:

At least I have something to look forward too :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn.
all i wanted was the oppurtunity to do what these devs wont do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact nKrypt3d has the server files updated.

And he stated that time will tell if he will release the files. So now it's just to play the waiting game :)

edit: writing his name right

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact nKrypt3d has the server files updated.

And he stated that time will tell if he will release the files. So now it's just to play the waiting game :)

edit: writing his name right
What the hell are you talking about? this kid got nothing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why do you say that ? he looks alot more legit than SirGay

edit: I atleast dont see any mario bros there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do you say that ? he looks alot more legit than SirGay

edit: I atleast dont see any mario bros there

lol lol. These are just ressource files from the client. everyone who got the client can unpack them...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol lol. These are just ressource files from the client. everyone who got the client can unpack them...

that's why I posted hmm because I didn't know what they are (I'm not a game developer) I just found them on a dev's ftp.

also don't say I haven't got poop either...

,(35341, 15, NULL, 0, 'Squarew00t', '803f8743540a43626dc20127586bf30d', '2012-08-29', 'Max.Kuehn@yahoo.com', 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 1, 0, 'Zombie', 0, 1346238854, 0, 1364250011, 1364383939, 1364067682, 2191547, 65, -10, 2, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0, 45636823, '09-15-1993', '1993-09-15', -1, -1, '77.21.230.79', 0, 1, 0, 0, -1, 20, 0, 'M>y{n.@7s6FL#HyD*(`XW0;9((wya.', 5, 1, 0, NULL, 0, 0, 118, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 100003218923215, 1346250885, 'Max K?hn', 'vb', 'AAAFWfCKOjTUBAM5sDZAEuLbLkZC8Ruv9rrU12lTm8MA7B3lytJUTxdXzamW9po1FYZANn6UDkbiw02IYwRicKVhK45bzyc52Spkf13SZCDRHasNsOjLp', 0)

Your password decrypted is also 'regina88'

now stfu.

EDIT:
just liked this post with your account so you can't deny it.
Sirgey - So were the War Z server files 100% fake? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's why I posted hmm because I didn't know what they are (I'm not a game developer) I just found them on a dev's ftp.

now stfu.

EDIT:
you just made my day .. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job ;)

But... I hope he will release the SourceCode too(When he release something) because then we can Edit everything, Add a good Anticheat.. Make Bugfix...

;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

now stfu.

EDIT:
You are just another wannabe L33T kid, who uses public exploits for vBulletin and who feels like a big hero. You are not basically.

Domo rulez and you suck. Deal with it, I'm going to sleep.

Reaction score

now stfu.

EDIT:

Ouch, that must hurt. Like I said in my previous message in the other thread, the files are out there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You are just another wannabe L33T kid, who uses public exploits for vBulletin and who feels like a big hero. You are not basically.

Domo rulez and you suck. Deal with it, I'm going to sleep.

Why are you riding Domo's penis so hard? Have you ever spoken with Domo? Do you know what Domo's like?

I really don't know why you're trying to somehow save face by bringing Domo into this, when Domo's go no part in this.

Domo will never release the files unless someone pisses him off from WarZ's side, or he's taken one too many happy pills and dumps his entire HDD of source's into one big .rar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back