Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So were the War Z server files 100% fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think if this would have a development section it would be epic like the Fiesta Online Section here on RZ ahahaha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why ?

There no released Server Files

No knowed Team who try to do some

So Why?

nKrypted will probably release the files, perhaps later down the road, though. I don't think Domo will ever release the files, just because he doesn't really do that. However, like most underground, high-profile source codes, it'll get passed around, and around, and around, and eventually leaked to the public at a very later date.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ye true ;)

I liked the Emulator of him.. But the Super Armor destroyed every skillfulled parts

I somewhat disagree. It made it fun, and it made it harder to kill someone, so you had to actually aim for the head, making all these terrible ESPers even more garbage. I remember several times fighting ESPers in the water tower house, and wrecking them, without heavies. Adding in heavies made it harder to kill someone with snipers, but not impossible. It added a certain skill level to the game. It may have destroyed the over-all "Fun" of the game, but I enjoyed it.

I Ducking El Oh Eled. Inb4FakesDeathToStopHarrass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
;) I was fighting vs 4 ppl who was wearing that.. (i dont got it) and i won with pistole only on like 5meters in WhiteHouse @Rocky

Later on skype ... I killed my friend.. with a char. who wasnt in clan :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn. knew something was fishy about the server files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I saw it coming and i tried to point it out, that this whole thing would happen.
So if something seems to good to be true, then it most certainly is to good to be true.

That somebody has the files well who knows and on the other hand, who really cares. I think i will still have a blast in L4D or Dead Island, instead of wasting time with WarZ.

I can't see any point in asking if the files were 100% fake. If they weren't then you would run some servers right now, instead of finding some answers that of course wouldn't make any difference.
So let it rest, and do something else instead. :)

regards
rogan12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so yesterday i started to clone the game only by unity 3d 3.5 pro i dont know how the path will be long but i will see, this will be my first projet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A funny little "interview" a bunch of shenanigans to me it seems to be for a bit of publicy... Would like to see someone with a bit of sence release the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

amusing

I'm one of the co-owners of UnofficialWarZ and I can say for the whole team, we deeply regret posting it! In our defense, we were taken for fool just like everyone else it seems!

We will be posting a new blog up later today with the details of what actually happened so if anyone would like to share information about it with us or give us some quotes, you can contact us at blog@unofficialwarz.com (I hope you don't mind, MentaL).

As I said in my previous post in this thread, he signed up to the site and posted a comment on that article - we haven't removed it so you can still see it, he called himself Stefan800

MentaL, if you want his IP address that he used on our site then let me know!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm one of the co-owners of UnofficialWarZ and I can say for the whole team, we deeply regret posting it! In our defense, we were taken for fool just like everyone else it seems!

We will be posting a new blog up later today with the details of what actually happened so if anyone would like to share information about it with us or give us some quotes, you can contact us at blog@unofficialwarz.com (I hope you don't mind, MentaL).

As I said in my previous post in this thread, he signed up to the site and posted a comment on that article - we haven't removed it so you can still see it, he called himself Stefan800

MentaL, if you want his IP address that he used on our site then let me know!

I suggest you read, study, and gather more information. As for the actual hackers they may never come forward to an open community. They are likely a closed community of hackers and I personally don't believe they won't either sell the DB's and files. Its far to common for hackers to sell the items and the thought of a nice sum of money is very luring I'm sure. I don't think they could have CC information but for the thousands of people that did pay, the passwords to there Warz accounts is probably similar if not the same as there Paypal. Ah well point being they or him/her are hackers and that in its self is reason to doubt what will happen. Only time will tell what will happen, I hear tell that there we're more than one group of hackers with access to the WarZ systems and a few Admin accounts. Only rumors but we shall see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back